Stealth Forex Trading System results

martin555

Recruit
Hi everyone!
I would like to share my results of Stealth Forex Trading System ask if there is more of us who try the system.
I've been using stealth scalping method for a while now, there is no better tool than stealth. I'm trading GBP/USD pair only,from 6am-10am GMT, did not have a lossing week yet. Most of the days I finish with one trade in the morning from 10-30 pips profit and I did not have more then 2 losses in a row.
Please post your results if you're using it.
Thanks.
Have a good trading!:D

Attachments

• 13.07.2010.jpg
    13.07.2010.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Stealth

Hi everyone,
I would like to share my results of Stealth Forex Trading System. I've been using stealth scalping method for a while now, there is now better tool than stealth. I'm trading from 6am-10am GMT time only and average profit of +100 pips every single week to proof that
I decided to post my daily results on my blog www forex-4real. com
Enjoy and have a good trading!:D

Hi Martin, I assume it was a typo and should have read "NO better tool"

Nice website. I usually lose 50 pips a week. Any advice would be appreciated. >stevencampbell@talktalk.net<

Hi Martin, are you using a variation of the system? According to the manual you are suppose to enter when both the buy\sell and LCD change colour so I don't understand your entry. Are you still using the scalping method and is it still profitable? Thanks

Hi Ibham, I use scalping method, but this trade one the photo, I did not enrty after did qualifed, I waited to brake daily pivot then I enrty the trade. I use 15 min. method to. What about you? do you stealth to?

Hi Martin,

I have the system but will now wait until September to try the scalping system. Looks like you are doing quite well. I look forward to following you on you blog forex-4real.com

Hi Ibham,
I'm doing brake until September to. Just watching the market now. I will speak to you in september and I will post all my results on my blog, and e-mail me how you've been doing. Take care

Back