• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss stealthforex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Help!!

I can see so many successful trades with this system. Who is using it successfully right now and please are you scalping or using 4h charts and then 1 hr for confirmation/entry or 30 min for entry or? Please help..I am in dire need of success and any help with settings. Please!

Thank you!!

Brian

Stealth User

I have been using the Stealth system for one year and still am not able to generate profits consistently. I am noticing that there are others in the same situation as I am in. Could some one who has used the system with successful progress please contact me at: uoakdale@yahoo.com and perhaps we could come up with a reason why some are enjoying great success and others are not. We could then post our results and help all. Thank you.

Stealthforex

For those who have bought the Stealthforex, are you still using it with consistent profit? Your feedback is appreciated. :)

Thanks.
Eric - Singapore

Longer Trade Strategy

Hello all, I purchased Stealth a few weeks back. I can say so far that Martin's customer service is second to none, but I am still struggling a little to become comfortable with the longer term strategy.

I work very steady hours in my day job (50 - 60 hrs/week) and most of this work takes place during the day 9am - 7pm EST, so scalping is not an option for me. As a result I was looking for a consitently profitable system to trade the daily charts.

I think my biggest obstacle has been drawing a corect trendline on the daily charts. It is especially tricky right now considering all the Major pairs seem to be divering from the long term trend (last year or so) due to the bullish U.S. dollar over the last month. Also, end of December, early Jan is generally a bad time of year to trade Forex.

If any of you are using the Stealth - Longer Term strategy and want to bounce ideas off each other it would be great to continue this discussion on this thread or start our own.

Merry Christmas!

Stealth sucks

I used and thouroughly tested this system until, like many others, ended up in my garbage box, I even bought that book (I was really stupid, lol) to optimize stealth I would gladly give this junk for free...

Stealth its a system that repaints, the arrows repaint, the lcd reapint, the buy/sell repaints...So sometimes you enter the trade and the next candle, oops...

There are nobody who is using this system and manages to be profitable in the long run. Sorry folks, if you want a good system dig better and you will find it, I wrote a review a few days ago in which I even copied an email that I received from Martin, in that email he confirms that the system repaints and throws at me a very absurd workaround which ended up in creating even more losses. Curiously my review has not yet been published... If you dont like money and want to throw it away either by buying a system that doesnt work or through losing trades I can give you guys my bank account number and I promise to spend your money wisely, maybe I send it over to Haiti.

If you guys want to make money with Stealth its easy, you become affiliate and thats it! Stealth is for marketeers not for traders.

You have been advised.

Stealth

Thanks for your feedback. However, how do you explain, the 70+ raving reviews, many of which are people to are claiming that they have been using the software for 1 year + with good results?

I don't think they are all on the take, or are affiliated with the Martin somehow.

I have to agree with you on the repainting aspect, I have noticed this myself.

I myself have been struggling using the long term strategy on 4Hr and Daily so far. And I have also come to the conclusion after many trades that the Stealth scalping strategy does not work during the Asian session (Only time I am able to scalp).

You mentioned digging enough to find systems which show some promise. Anything specific you have come across lately?

Thanks

Last edited:
You may have the wrong idea

I think that some of you are going about this in completely the wrong way. What you need to realise is that most people who are profitably trading do not visit this (or any other) forum. The ones that do are generally the ones looking for help or they have another agenda - such as "you will find a good system, keep digging".........ahem, just ask me what the other system is wink, wink.
If you are not trading profitably with the stealth system, then you should contact support at stealth to ask for help. From my own personal experience I can honestly say that they will give you all of the help you need, but remember that trading is not an easy business. You do need to work at it – even with a trading system.
I do personally use the stealth system and I would rate it as amongst the best, but like many traders, I do not usually visit the forums. The only reason that I have done so today is that someone told me that there was a post slamming the stealth system, and since the staff at stealth helped me so much, I felt obliged to make this post.
I am NOT an affiliate of stealth but this does not stop me from recommending the system to others. When you think about it, just about every "paid for" trading system available on the market has an affiliate program so I do not believe that a product with an affiliate program is any indication of how good or bad that system is.
If you are not getting the best out of the stealth system, contact support. They helped me and I am certain that they will do everything that they can to help you too.

"What you need to realise is that most people who are profitably trading do not visit this (or any other) forum."- LOL - I love this one line. Yet another Forex Einstein.

re:Yet another Forex Einstein.

Thank you for your less than kindly repost Ernest.

You may have only eight fingers but at least one of them may be stuck somewhere unpleasant.

The point that I was making, and it IS a valid point, is that most of the people that visit this thread in this forum are LOOKING for help or LOOKING to further their own agenda.

Since this thread on this forum began there have been only a handful of posts with no one making any really constructive comments and certainly little of a helpful nature in regard to trading.

So although I do not declare myself to be an Einstein, I certainly did figure out where to go to get some help when I needed it and it wasn't here. A point that your rather insulting comment just goes to prove.

lol

LOL-finally someone to spar with? You are right though , you aint no einstein. TrueTrader or True idiot-to suppose all who post here are not profitable?What a load moron. You are right about the lack of useful posts-I will concede that.:)

Back