• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss stealthforex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Re: Strange that most of good reviews are always from new members....

I don't see it as strange. I cannot speak for others, but in my case I visited the site, saw the forum and joined. Simple as that.

You ask why I would be interested in any help if I am doing so well with stealth.

Well you are a self professed full time trader - why did you need to purchase a system?

I guess that most of us are always searching for something even better and no matter what system we use, we will still want to know how someone even more successful than us is doing it. That is the point of joining forex forums.

The difference with this forum is that none of the posters seem to have any interest in giving anyone any help.

"The difference with this forum is that none of the posters seem to have any interest in giving anyone any help.!" Then please-dont let our door hit u in your arse on the way out! Bye Bye !

The difference with this forum is that none of the posters seem to have any interest in giving anyone any help.

If you spend 100% of your time in a thread about a single product, you might think that. Head over to some of the other folders and you'll find quite a bit of help and advice being offered.

Re:Then please-dont let our door hit u in your arse on the way out! Bye Bye !

Wow, what a friendly group you are!!!

Thank you for the advice. I'll be sure to mind the door when I leave.

can anyone describe roughly how the system works in scalping mode. most of the reviews seem to indicate this is the best .
do you have to be in front of the PC all day to trade it ? thanks

Re: Well leave already? Unless you have more sagely advice?

I did not say that I AM leaving, just that I would mind the door WHEN I DO! :p

You know Erny, I bet underneath that brusque cowl you are a real sweety:):):)

And just to show you that I do indeed have some more sagely advice, check out my next post ;)

Quote: can anyone describe roughly how the system works in scalping mode. most of the

Hello Neil,

As a famous "forex sage", I trust that you will find the following of some use.

I only trade the scalping method and I only do so during the London trading session.

In the system rules it states that you may enter a trade where the signals do not match for up to 3 candle closes but I ignore this and I only use signals where the indicators change together.

I also only trade in the direction of the interim trend. This is the direction indicated by the LCD on both the 1 day chart and 4 hour chart and they must agree with each other.

I recommend having the Pivot Point indicator loaded. I always try to avoid entering any trades when price is approaching any of the support or resistance levels.

I do sit in front of my PC for the whole duration of the trade and although I do sometimes need to rush off for a choccy biscuit or something (lol) usually I can resist until the trade has closed.

I did not say that I AM leaving, just that I would mind the door WHEN I DO! :p

You know Erny, I bet underneath that brusque cowl you are a real sweety:):):)

And just to show you that I do indeed have some more sagely advice, check out my next post ;)

Thats it girl! Get mad! Get even! But most of all, get pips! At least u post back-unlike many of the Posters I piss off. BTW-theres always one like myself on EVERY forum. And dont keep me waiting too long for your next post though-NOBODY cuts into my Hogan's Heros hour.:)

Quote: At least u post back-unlike many of the Posters I piss off. BTW-theres always one like myself on EVERY forum

I know there are. I have left many of them licking their wounds, mopping their tears and wondering what in hells name hit them:rolleyes:.:D

In fact they usually have to BEG me to leave them alone once I get my claws in, but for those who need a little help I really am a real pussy cat:wacko:

Hello Neil,

As a famous "forex sage", I trust that you will find the following of some use.

I only trade the scalping method and I only do so during the London trading session.

In the system rules it states that you may enter a trade where the signals do not match for up to 3 candle closes but I ignore this and I only use signals where the indicators change together.

I also only trade in the direction of the interim trend. This is the direction indicated by the LCD on both the 1 day chart and 4 hour chart and they must agree with each other.

I recommend having the Pivot Point indicator loaded. I always try to avoid entering any trades when price is approaching any of the support or resistance levels.

I do sit in front of my PC for the whole duration of the trade and although I do sometimes need to rush off for a choccy biscuit or something (lol) usually I can resist until the trade has closed.

Thanks for this , gives me a better idea , thinking about trying to do a little bit of trading at work .
Roughly how many signals a day do you trade and whats your average trade length ?

Back