• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss stealthforex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thanks for this , gives me a better idea , thinking about trying to do a little bit of trading at work .
Roughly how many signals a day do you trade and whats your average trade length ?

It does vary a lot and it also depends what pair I decide to trade but to give an example, today I traded the eur/usd. I took 4 trades and I finished the day for exactly + 20 pips.

I will say that there are some trades that I could have made more with but the second I see a colour change on any of the indicators I am out.

Strictly staying with the rules and not exiting on the hybrid colour change might keep me in some trades a bit longer which today could have been more profitable but I have a very itchy trigger finger.

Of course it is your decision, but scalping at work where you may be distracted could be very difficult. Just something to think about:)

Thats a useful and honest good post-now I am glad u didnt leave. You sound like an experienced trader giving a less experienced trader some good food for thought. This is actually one the main purposes of this forum. Maybe I should remember that?-lol.:)

Thats a useful and honest good post-now I am glad u didnt leave. You sound like an experienced trader giving a less experienced trader some good food for thought. This is actually one the main purposes of this forum. Maybe I should remember that?-lol.:)

Thank you Erny, I knew that there was more to you;) and I appreciate the comment:)

This is worth posting.

emails exchanged between FPA, Stealth Support and myself.

Dear FPA team,

Here is the exact text of the email:

"from Stealth Forex <service@stealthforex.com>
to Pedro Roque <xxxxx@gmail.com>
date Tue, May 19, 2009 at 12:34 AM
subject Re: Stealth forex tip

hide details 5/19/09

Hi Pedro,

Because of the way in which the MQL is written, it is almost impossible to prevent repainting in all circumstances, but we do not really have a problem with repaints. Yes it can occasionally happen in volatile conditions but only on the pervious bar.

The way to deal with this is to ignore it as if it were still the colour that originally showed at the candle close provided that the alert has not placed a new arrow. If the alert has placed a new and opposing arrow, then there is a signal change.

I am aware that this can be a little irritating, but we have not found it to make a significant impact upon our trading results.

Kind regards,

Martin.
"

Well, the thing is, besides the lcd and the buy/sell indicator repainting, the arrows do also repaint making this system truly impossible to use in timeframes below 1 hour...
I truly tried to work with this system and I got no success, the only method which I believe is the "creamer method" but the stealth as a system never worked for me.

That is all I wanted to expose. Therefore the 1 star rating as the "main" system was absolutely useless for me.

Regarding the MQL explanation for repaints, I honestly find it quite odd...

After receiving this email and in combination of the lack in profiting using this system I have moved on.

Thanks FPA for your great site and efforts in fighting the era of misinformation in forex and many other subjects.

Kind regards,

Pedro, Lisboa, Portugal.
- Show quoted text - Reply Reply to all Forward

Pedro Roque to FPA
show details 6:12 PM (0 minutes ago)

Dear team,

I would like to know, also in presence of irrefutable evidence that this system is deficient, why my review about the Stealth Forex has not been published yet?

Are you hiding bad reviews of Stealth Forex?

Humm, thought you guys werent on dark side...

Best regards,

Pedro.

P.S - Send some of the money you get by covering these guys to Haiti. I guess it is the least you can do.

Pedro,

The FPA doesn't hide bad reviews. Your review was pulled due to a dispute over whether Martin was misquoted or not. Once that is properly resolved, you will be able to post a review and give whatever rating you like to Stealth Forex.

I'm leaving the quotes above for the moment. If it turns out that they do contain any misquotes of what Martin said, then I'll pull those. What a vendor says in an email to a client is fair game. Altering it to change the meaning isn't.

I and my team work very hard to make reviews fair. All of us here find your implications deeply offensive.

FPA AsstModerator

P.S. We took a vote. We're sending you 100% of the money we got from Martin. Please tell us where to mail the check for $0.00 to. Yes, that's right. All ZERO dollars and ZERO cents are now yours Pedro.

Why does everyone who disagrees with any review or review moderation decision always make up another wild conspiracy theory?

Last edited by a moderator:
elektrance - i fancy giving this system a try , if its not suitable for you i'd be interested in buying your license from you.
Shoot me a mail : writetoneil @ hotmail.com (removed the spaces)

emails exchanged between FPA, Stealth Support and myself.

Dear FPA team,

Here is the exact text of the email:

"from Stealth Forex <service@stealthforex.com>
to Pedro Roque <xxxxx@gmail.com>
date Tue, May 19, 2009 at 12:34 AM
subject Re: Stealth forex tip

hide details 5/19/09

Hi Pedro,

Because of the way in which the MQL is written, it is almost impossible to prevent repainting in all circumstances, but we do not really have a problem with repaints. Yes it can occasionally happen in volatile conditions but only on the pervious bar.

The way to deal with this is to ignore it as if it were still the colour that originally showed at the candle close provided that the alert has not placed a new arrow. If the alert has placed a new and opposing arrow, then there is a signal change.

I am aware that this can be a little irritating, but we have not found it to make a significant impact upon our trading results.

Kind regards,

Martin.
"

Well, the thing is, besides the lcd and the buy/sell indicator repainting, the arrows do also repaint making this system truly impossible to use in timeframes below 1 hour...
I truly tried to work with this system and I got no success, the only method which I believe is the "creamer method" but the stealth as a system never worked for me.

That is all I wanted to expose. Therefore the 1 star rating as the "main" system was absolutely useless for me.

Regarding the MQL explanation for repaints, I honestly find it quite odd...

After receiving this email and in combination of the lack in profiting using this system I have moved on.

Thanks FPA for your great site and efforts in fighting the era of misinformation in forex and many other subjects.

Kind regards,

Pedro, Lisboa, Portugal.
- Show quoted text - Reply Reply to all Forward

Pedro Roque to FPA
show details 6:12 PM (0 minutes ago)

Dear team,

I would like to know, also in presence of irrefutable evidence that this system is deficient, why my review about the Stealth Forex has not been published yet?

Are you hiding bad reviews of Stealth Forex?

Humm, thought you guys werent on dark side...

Best regards,

Pedro.

P.S - Send some of the money you get by covering these guys to Haiti. I guess it is the least you can do.

Pedro,

The FPA doesn't hide bad reviews. Your review was pulled due to a dispute over whether Martin was misquoted or not. Once that is properly resolved, you will be able to post a review and give whatever rating you like to Stealth Forex.

I'm leaving the quotes above for the moment. If it turns out that they do contain any misquotes of what Martin said, then I'll pull those. What a vendor says in an email to a client is fair game. Altering it to change the meaning isn't.

I and my team work very hard to make reviews fair. All of us here find your implications deeply offensive.

FPA AsstModerator

P.S. We took a vote. We're sending you 100% of the money we got from Martin. Please tell us where to mail the check for $0.00 to. Yes, that's right. All ZERO dollars and ZERO cents are now yours Pedro.

Why does everyone who disagrees with any review or review moderation decision always make up another wild conspiracy theory?

I accept the explanations.

And I offer my apologies in face of what you wrote.

In this case I withdraw what I said in the previous post about your conduct.

Time to move on!!!

Ok, Ok, Ok, you have made your point. You don't like the stealth system.

How many more times do you need to answer with the full quote for extra effect???????

Now can we get on with something more constructive please cos' this is getting really boring.:unhappy:

I actually had quite a good week using stealth. No doubt there will a few attacks on me for saying so, but hey, I can take it.:p

How about you Erny? Had a good week??

Yep!

I did have a good week-even though I missed the "meat" of the action on Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday - God willing - I will be back in the fight on Sunday. Unless i miss that too. Be safe Stephanie.:)

Back