• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss stealthforex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Disappointment

I am disappointed that after I have submitted a serious review in which I documented my viewpoint, FPA continues to ignore my opinion (which believe to be valid like any other serious review). I might have indeed over-reacted to the silence of FPA earlier but as the time passes (one month since the review was submitted) the excuse I have been given "we need to wait for Martin's input) on this is starting to make me feel a little disrespected, I could bet nice money that if my review was positive it would have been already published long ago. I am not trying to discredit this system if it works for others, fine, it didnt work for me because of repainting issues on the 15 Minute timeframe and I just want to share that with other people. Is that so hard to do??????

Regards,

Pedro from Lisboa, Portugal.

New review

I wrote a new review after I endeavored another battery of tests on Stealth Forex, it is actually better than I wrote before. Details in my new review, hopefully this one will be published.

Regards,

Pedro

Lisboa, Portugal.

live results of stealth forex system

Hi everyone,
I just would like to share my results of stealth system. I've been using stealth scalping method for a while now, there is now better tool then stealth so I decided to posting my daily results www forex-4real. com
Enjoy and have a good trading!:D

Also interested in end-of-day strategies.

Hello all, I purchased Stealth a few weeks back. I can say so far that Martin's customer service is second to none, but I am still struggling a little to become comfortable with the longer term strategy.

I work very steady hours in my day job (50 - 60 hrs/week) and most of this work takes place during the day 9am - 7pm EST, so scalping is not an option for me. As a result I was looking for a consitently profitable system to trade the daily charts.

I think my biggest obstacle has been drawing a corect trendline on the daily charts. It is especially tricky right now considering all the Major pairs seem to be divering from the long term trend (last year or so) due to the bullish U.S. dollar over the last month. Also, end of December, early Jan is generally a bad time of year to trade Forex.

If any of you are using the Stealth - Longer Term strategy and want to bounce ideas off each other it would be great to continue this discussion on this thread or start our own.

Merry Christmas!

Hi,

I noticed that this thread post is 5 years old so I wonder if any of you are still trading with the system...

I prefer to trade end-of-day using the day charts and placing my trades with an entry/stop/profit. I know that this is not a great method for quick profit hits, but that is not what I am after. My goals are modest, I would like to make a consistent 25 pips per day in a mini account ($25). Does anyone use the Stealth method for this or can suggest another method?

Back