• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss stealthforex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Stealth system

Hi all. I was just wondering if anyone has the Stealth system and how they would rate it!!

Thanks and happy trading:nerd:

Last edited:
Most Free indicators and trade systems will work better

I just wrote a review on this system that will be published in the next couple of hours. Hope it helps.
Ross.

IMO stealthforex is a very good trading system

Hey Moneyman

I rate the stealthforex very highly.

Ross says he left a review that might be helpful but I think he is a trouble maker. He says you can get the same indicators for free but I have never seen them for free plus you get a lot more than just the indicators.

Where was the "help" in your post Ross?

I hope that we get a few more users here on the forum so that we can swop REAL experiences, not just a lot of negative moaning or bullying like on so many of the other forums!!!

Not convinced

I have had this system for about a month and i am not that impressed. I have read many reviews saying how great this is so maybe i am missing something! I have mostly used the 15 minute system and it has been hit and miss. The instructions aren't very clear especially if you are completely new to Forex and trading.

If someone could explain which system they use and if they do anything differently from what is in the manual then that may help. I have been following the system to the letter but i seem to lose alot, luckily in demo mode. They suggest you set a stop loss of 32 pips so the losses could be pretty big. Ok the signal may change and you should close the trade but by that time you maybe down 10-15 pips.

I would like to think that my £80 has not been a complete waste so rather than write a bad review i would like to hear of any suggestions that may help me actually make this work.

Re 15 min system

Hey Planetearth,

I do not use the 15 min system, but have you contacted support. I have always found them very helpful.

Have you tried the 4 hour chart system? I find it really reliable.

I haven't tried the 4 hr system so I will give that one a go. Are you still demo trading or using real money? And how long have you been using the system?

Thanks for your help.

4 hour system

Hey Planetearth,

It's a good system. I have been using it for around six months. I am trading live but it will work the same in demo just less emotion. My advice is dont go live until you are happy.

I have been trading for quite a while and I know from experience just how hard this business can be.

Good luck with it.

For a mechanical system it is really nice. Also you get all updates for free, and you can make some profit. Though, after good periods, there will come the bad ones, that's forex. I am not trading it anymore, but look on it for confirmation.

got better ways of using it

I haven't tried the 4 hr system so I will give that one a go. Are you still demo trading or using real money? And how long have you been using the system?

Thanks for your help.
are u now satisfied with the system by using 4hr timeframe? if not, got a better way

Back