• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Stellar Forex

wiz1452000

Recruit
Hello all
I have just signed up for training from Stellar Forex. I have 3 business
days to cancel. Has anyone had any experience with this company and
training methods ? I am a total newbie to Forex. I am just wondering
if they are on the up and up. Thanks

Sigh . . . . . .

I'm going to get out my branding iron and start burning "Don't spend a cent on anything until you see what you can get for free!" onto people's foreheads.

If you had never even seen a car and decided you wanted one, would you buy the first car you say on the first car sales website you found? Would you go out on the web and look for high performance tires before even selecting the car? Would you sign up for a driving class when you don't yet even know if you'll be driving in the city, in the country, or on a racetrack? Of course not! First, you would look at some FREE car-related websites and get some idea of what sort of car and car accessories you might need to fit YOUR driving environment. Only then would you think about spending money.

I have no idea how good/bad Stellar is. I suggest getting your money back for now and keep them in mind of you decide you need them later.

Read this before spending a cent on anything...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...tting-scammed-when-buying-forex-products.html

Hallo they claim to be administrated by:quote

Gain Capital Group, LLC acts as the clearing agent and counterparty to customers introduced by Stellar Forex Consulting Group margined forex transactions. Gain Capital / Forex.com is a registered Futures Commission Merchant (FCM), regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and a member of the National Futures Association (NFA).

Isnt' there any site where you can search for this. Is this real or not.
I also came in contact with them and thanks for this forum site I don't make any use of their consulting.

Thanks again for your comments. It al makes sence to me and I will search on for the best guide in the forex world.
reagards

This sounds like a new name for a "forex education service" from Vannuity that has contacted other people who have bought EAs and other financial products. Please read a review posted last year by "Violated, USA" on 2008-06-18" on the FAPS review page...

F.A.P.S. Forex Expert Advisor | ForexAutoPilot.com | Marcus Leary - ForexPeaceArmy Reviews

You can also see a comment about Stellar Forex on a review left on 2009-04-12 here...

Forex Boomerang | ForexBoomerang.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

The part about Gain Capital means that they are an IB for Forex.com.

Hi folks,

concerning EA´s I´ve got something to think about.

Suppose there is a superior EA which generates profits continously. Then all traders soon will apply this EA. But when all traders use the same EA, no trade will happen any more, because there is no counterpart left in the whole market.

Or otherwise: suppose there are only two traders in the world. Both of them trade with an EA. Then a trade can only be accomplished if EA 1 does exactly the contrary of EA 2, which seems rather unlikely to happen.

This makes me believe that no EA will be able to create profits in the long run (it would be too good to be true...). Watching the market, experience and flexibility are indispensable for successful trading.

Happy pipping, anyway!

Stony

I purchased 3,000 Plus worth of training. While I won't give away what they train, it's what they don't train that makes it not worth it. Frankly, you can learn more from a book off the shelf. No indicator, no candlestick, no fib, no waves, no price action training. And the systems - I've never seen anyone teach them.

Frankly, 6 lessons at 500 dollars per lesson, please save your money.

When it's all over... you won't know much more than when you started.

TL

Back