Stern Options took my relative's life savings

Another terrifying story about Stern-Options.

After my acquaintance (a vulnerable old men who is mentally disordered and confused) was robbed by Stern-Options from his entire life saving (260.000 euro!!!,), Stern-Options called him again.

It was his contact person, Alex Borghese (it might have been one of the other fake names as well, I am not sure). Alex asked politely and in an empathetic way, how he was doing. He said that he was depressed and very sad, and life became very difficult as he had to live from a small social income and could not cope anymore.

Alex told him that they could help him to recover. If he put in 5000 euro Stern-Option could trade and in two years time he would have build up to a wealthy amount of 260.000 euro again. My acquaintance told that he did not have 5000 euro anymore. Alex asked do you have 2000 euro? No he answered the maximum I have is 500 euro. Well, Alex said that is not enough, we cannot do anything anymore.

It is beyond believe how unscrupulous these Stern-Option guys are. They destroy the lives of vulnerable old people. Be warned!

Unfortunately, all of these thieves are part of Satan's Army. The more WE push and fight back, the better results we should get for each other. You are doing a great service for your friend.

SternOptions information:

Stern Options is an unlicensed binary options broker that opened in July 2016. Stern Options is owned by BP1 LP, which is located at: 5th and 6th Floors, Landmark Building, 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., Sofia, Bulgaria.

Phone number in the United Kingdom: +44 800 086 9172, and email address is compliance@sternoptions.com.

You probably have this information, but being in Bulgaria, where a lot of these option companies are going, heck, email the Head of State of Bulgaria to voice your displeasure. I have done that twice myself.

Unfortunately, all of these thieves are part of Satan's Army. The more WE push and fight back, the better results we should get for each other. You are doing a great service for your friend.

SternOptions information:

Stern Options is an unlicensed binary options broker that opened in July 2016. Stern Options is owned by BP1 LP, which is located at: 5th and 6th Floors, Landmark Building, 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., Sofia, Bulgaria.

Phone number in the United Kingdom: +44 800 086 9172, and email address is compliance@sternoptions.com.

You probably have this information, but being in Bulgaria, where a lot of these option companies are going, heck, email the Head of State of Bulgaria to voice your displeasure. I have done that twice myself.
Mike, don't you think it is just a post box address? I thought almost all of these companies are based in Israel?

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
The facebook page of Stern-Option has gone off-line. I guess the facebook authorities got to many complains about these guys.They were recognize a scammers. Also they do not update the Youtube channels anymore since October 2017. Have they stopped their unscrupulous criminal activities?

The facebook page of Stern-Option has gone off-line. I guess the facebook authorities got to many complains about these guys.They were recognize a scammers. Also they do not update the Youtube channels anymore since October 2017. Have they stopped their unscrupulous criminal activities?
Did you try the emailing to them and if yes then what reply you have received so far?

I did sent an e-mail to these guys, urging them to pay back immediately 50.000 euro, being the sum for which he never signed a compliance statement.

This is the answer from Stern-Options 2 November 2017:

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply.
As we mentioned before, this issue can only be resolved with the customer directly. We are unable to proceed with any third-party."

Then I wrote this:
"BROWN, BORGHESE, GOLDMAN, FISHER OR WHATEVER FAKE NAME IS AROUND THERE, READ THIS:
INDEED, RESOLVE THIS WITH THE CUSTOMER DIRECTLY! AND RECHARGE THE MONEY AT HIS ACCOUNT.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROCEED WITH A THIRD-PARTY WHATOEVER!
HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGING A MENTALLY VULNERABLE OLD MAN! AND STEAL MORE THAN 160.000 EURO IN TWO DAYS!!I continue to follow up..... just act!"

After that I got no more messages....

Here is an update of what is going-on with the recovery of the 260.000 euro which was scammed by Stern-Options.

Summary of what happened:

A mentally confused, vulnerable old man lost all his savings (260.000 euro) by ‘trading with Stern-Options’. They put him under pressure, by calling him over-and-over again and threatening this poor fellow. In the last ‘trades' he lost 160.000 euro in just two days. He did not sign a compliance statement for 50.000 euro, but this was also taken from his Stern-Options balance.

Continuing story:

As the victim himself cannot cope with Stern-Options, a group of people under the name of HeinzelmanDak is determined to help this fellow to recover from these illegal tradings. We (HeinzelmanDak) try not to bother this old man, as he is too stressed to cope with it, but we have good insight in what is going on. After he lost his first 100.000 euro by the Stern-Option ‘trades’, Stern-Options was urged several times not to call this fellow and stop trading and restore the left-over money (160.000 euro) at his bank account. However they continued to put him under pressure by calling him and persuading him to 'trade', and so he lost the 160.000 euro in just two days of ‘trades’.

His balance showed 79 euro….All money was taken.

After public publicity, naming and shaming (at this site, at Stern-Options reviews, at facebook, twitter, google+), Stern-Options called this fellow again a couple of weeks ago. The poor fellow told Stern-Options that he was in a miserable, depressed state (he has to sell his car because cannot afford it anymore…) and Stern-Options offered to put 50.000 euro back…, from which 10.000 euro on this bank-account and the rest (40000 euro) at his Stern-Option balance.

However, they put back 10.000 dollar (and not 10.000 euro!) at his real bank account, and 41K euro at this Stern Balance account. Stern-Options requested the poor fellow to sign a compliance document stating that he has no complaints against Stern-Options whatsoever and a lot of other nonsense, and also that Heinzelman Dak may not write publically on his behalf! However he never signed.

It looks like Stern-Option is trying to cover their ass for the illegal scammed 50.000 euro at least, as this was not covered with a compliance statement.

Well guys at Stern-Options read this: this poor fellow doesn’t know Heinzelman Dak, we don’t tell him anything! But we FIGHT for this poor vulnerable guy!

Now we urged Stern-Options to restore the full 50.000 euro at his bank account as a start. and not just 10.000 dollar. Guys, this is peanuts, just 3 % of the total lost amount.

COME YOU GUYS AT STERN-OPTIONS, WE KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS. ACT AS REQUESTED BY PUTTING THE REST OF THE 50.000 AT HIS REAL BANK ACCOUNT. HE IS NOT GOING TO TRADE WHATSOEVER.

We are determined to continue to help this guy!

Back