Stern Options took my relative's life savings

^--------------------NOW!!! If they are asking for ONLY A PORTION to be given back, you best do so!! You are lucky that they are not asking for all of it. If it were me, I would be going after all of it plus some!! We know the creeps that make up the binary options scam. Get the money to the person who is out of HIS MONEY NOW!!! Oh, by the way, Stern Options, any and all trades are LEGALLY AND BINDING CONTRACTS, YOU CANNOT UNILATERALLY CANCEL THEM or TRADE AWAY ANYONE'S MONEY!!!

They scammed me my hard earned cash i sweated for its little but im hurting 250 dollars i hv proof of deposit .

Send every document that you have to the liquidator, David Van Dessel at his email address, dvandessel@deloitte.ie. The more information that he has from us, the better. If you can, get the bank statements to show Mr. Van Dessel of the incredible gall of these people. There is a lawsuit that has been filed against GMM by scammed victims. I have tried to find the case with the Irish High Court web page but I have not be able to find it.
Any and all information to Mr. Van Dessel is greatly helpful. We all know that Stern Options is/was a Greymountain Management company, make sure to make this distinction with Mr. Van Dessel. He will accept your documents, but he may or may not return an email to you advising that he received your documents. Just send a follow-up email asking him if he has received your documents.

("Greymountain" or "Greymountain Mgt" should be on the bank statements, this is what ties them to their own binary options companies.)

Back