Sternoptions

Absolutely, thanks again for your help. I have no doubt that it had a positive impact...

How do I mark the thread RESOLVED?

Since Miemma reports "costing me iver 600€ + the late fees + etc", I don't believe this case qualifies as fully resolved yet.

Hey Emma, Greymountain Rep, where is my $2.8 million from Porter Finance? Don't even tell me that you have no clue as to what is going on as all of the Greymountain Management companies work from the same place and that address is known in Israel. Oh, while we are here, how about tell us the real name of the company behind Greymountain Management. Leeav and Nati Peretz are behind Greymountain plus another company. How about you get Leeav and Nati on here to discuss all of these "settlements" that have to be put together because they can't do the right thing at all while people lose their life savings to these scams. Whatever company you are calling Bloombex today will be called a new name in another month. You can review the Greymountain Management and Porter Finance threads here where we list the other companies that we know are part of Greymountain Management. Tell Leeav and Nati Peretz to connect to this forum and clean up all of their messes, including MINE!!

Back