• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Steve DeWitt please discuss

newbie1

Private
You attract alot of inexperienced traders into your website with claims about pip profits which in emails to us were later drastically revised but that can be discussed later.

You also actively encouraged your members to post your affiliate link for you and earn money there.

Steve can you please get you accounts man known as unnamed yet to tell this forum whether he clearly told me in recorded print transaction, that that I would get my commissions for promoting that affiliate link regardless or whether I was a signed up member?

If this is so, and I have my records and I doubt that unnamed yet will deny it, then we are owed exactly what our acct statement with you showed us we had earned, which is exactly why we kept working for you.

Our account statement says the full unpaid amount on the table form July to December should be US $375.00

So why have you 1. paid only $62 USD saying the rest is membersip fees?
There is no membership fee because that was already agreed as not necessary by unnamed yet as is the case with the vast majority of affiliate programs because they recognise that affiliates bring them business that they otherwise wouldn't have had.

There is nothing in your numerous emails congratulating us on the good work and telling us of a payments in our account where it says they are conditional on being a member.

Nor is their anything on our account page with you that says that.

Of course more could be said on the trade calls side of things but I am sure we would all like to resolve this little accounting misunderstanding and move on without further dramas.

Simply pay us what is owed and I am happy to waive any further payments from continuing members and drop the issue,including removing this post.
Tom

Last edited:
Please explain why only $181 of this is paid Steve Dewitt?

Complaint just filed here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Please explain why only $181 of this below is paid Steve Dewitt when I made a major commitment to you, based on your encouragement and claims?
You rip me off I screw you.

This is from our affiliate page and we have emails from you thanking us for our work.

February, 2009 2 2 1 50.00 50.00
January, 2009 8 6 3 100.00 100.00
December, 2008 0 0 2 100.00 100.00
November, 2008 1 1 2 75.00 75.00
October, 2008 6 5 2 100.00 100.00
September, 2008 5 5 1 25.00 25.00
August, 2008 16 12 1 25.00 25.00
July, 2008 10 7 1 50.00 50.0

Next stop a new forum every week.

Beware of Steve DeWitt/Forex Confidential

I've had negative experience with DeWitt's Forex Confidential and strongly warn anyone against getting involved with them.

Regards,
Peter Landy

You attract alot of inexperienced traders into your website with claims about pip profits which in emails to us were later drastically revised but that can be discussed later.

You also actively encouraged your members to post your affiliate link for you and earn money there.

Steve can you please get you accounts man known as unnamed yet to tell this forum whether he clearly told me in recorded print transaction, that that I would get my commissions for promoting that affiliate link regardless or whether I was a signed up member?

If this is so, and I have my records and I doubt that unnamed yet will deny it, then we are owed exactly what our acct statement with you showed us we had earned, which is exactly why we kept working for you.

Our account statement says the full unpaid amount on the table form July to December should be US $375.00

So why have you 1. paid only $62 USD saying the rest is membersip fees?
There is no membership fee because that was already agreed as not necessary by unnamed yet as is the case with the vast majority of affiliate programs because they recognise that affiliates bring them business that they otherwise wouldn't have had.

There is nothing in your numerous emails congratulating us on the good work and telling us of a payments in our account where it says they are conditional on being a member.

Nor is their anything on our account page with you that says that.

Of course more could be said on the trade calls side of things but I am sure we would all like to resolve this little accounting misunderstanding and move on without further dramas.

Simply pay us what is owed and I am happy to waive any further payments from continuing members and drop the issue,including removing this post.
Tom

Forex Confidential Scam

To begin with I believed the web site, the long term members and most of all Steve. After all he makes a big play on being a man of God, and when his dog died we got ‘live tears’ we got Steve giving a cheque to a homless shelter – so far so good – surly he is for real???
Fast- forward six months (need to give it a chance?)
• I have lost literally thousands using the ‘auto trading signals’ managed account from Steve and the VPS.... offered by Steve)
• I lost $5000 using the Dow Confidential offered by Steve
• I lost $1000 using the super robot offered by Steve
• We were offered vitamin sprays, sleeping aides etc etc
• He trades anything that moves managed to get 10 loosing trades in a row!
• I do not believe the long term members are real – friends and family?
• Until recently he moved his past performance page off his web site – it averages about 500 loss per month for the last 6 months
My main issues are several.
• The Trade assist was marketed as a managed account in the ‘forum’
• When he realised he was flouting the law, Scott Wang ( who worked for De Witt) opened up a VPS service and then claimed to be nothing at all to do with DE Witt... still taking his signals – the just split the monthly fee.
• I do not believe the ‘long term members’ are ‘real’ just associates of De Witt
• I do not believe the past performance figures of FC or Dow Confidential they are their to miss lead people
• he needs investigation ASAP

I can only say search for 'Steve De Witt forex confidential review' and see what you get - all can not be wrong - keep away he is a 100 % scam artist........ but cleaver with it. The good reviews are family and friends - or very very stupid

Last edited:
Back