• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Steve Hoftland ( Forex Bully Robot)

jose4x

Recruit
Does anyone have info about Steve Hoftland. The Forex bully product is his product at least based on some of the marketing stuff on the internet.

The claims made seem to be mind boggling. Is there a legitimate website where you can actually get in touch with them .Do they have a real physical address ( like an office). Interesting to see how true the claims are.

I bought the robot and I have been running it for a week. The results - as expected - are quite far from what they claim. After a week the total pips lost with this P.O.S EA is -402... Those results come from a LIVE account.

I tried to get a refund, but as per their refund policy you have to send them a 21 days statement of your losses. I'm arguing with them in a dispute to ignore that refund policy and give me my money back because if an EA doesn't work after a week, it won't work after 3 weeks... It's like going to a dealership and buying a new car, then after driving it for a week your check engine light comes on, it start making weird noises and smokes comes out of the hood, you go back to the dealership to get it fixed or replaced but the dealer says: "drive it for two more weeks, the problem will certainly go away".

So beware, anything from these guys must be pure marketing hype crappy EA like we're all used to see.

I bought the robot and I have been running it for a week. The results - as expected - are quite far from what they claim. After a week the total pips lost with this P.O.S EA is -402... Those results come from a LIVE account.

I tried to get a refund, but as per their refund policy you have to send them a 21 days statement of your losses. I'm arguing with them in a dispute to ignore that refund policy and give me my money back because if an EA doesn't work after a week, it won't work after 3 weeks... It's like going to a dealership and buying a new car, then after driving it for a week your check engine light comes on, it start making weird noises and smokes comes out of the hood, you go back to the dealership to get it fixed or replaced but the dealer says: "drive it for two more weeks, the problem will certainly go away".

So beware, anything from these guys must be pure marketing hype crappy EA like we're all used to see.
Similar experience but haven't tried for the refund yet. My recollection of the marketing hype was that it had a 78% success rate. The risk/Reward is 180/45 so allowing one point for slippage you would lose 517 pips in every 100 trades. They made zillions, or was it
trillions doing this themselves.
This would have to be one of the years biggest scams and as we all know, that is a very
competitive field.

Back