stock.com (Leadcapital markets) SCAM

Same story with Stock.rom!
After i requested first withdrawal they sent me this mail:

RE: Termination of account with Leadcapital Markets Limited

In reference to the aforementioned subject and regarding your trading account No# 192531 opened in www.stock.com (the “Account”), we Leadcapital Markets Limited (the “Company”) hereby inform you that, unfortunately, we have found that your profile and/or your trading activities, do not meet the Company’s internal policy standards in relation to its engagement with clients. To that respect, we are unable to have you any longer as a client and have to terminate our engagement, as per the terms and conditions of the Retail Client Agreement (the “Agreement”).

In particular according to paragraph 17 “Rights on Default”, in case the Company in its absolute discretion determines that a client has not performed any of their obligations to it, is entitled without prior notice, to cancel and/or consider void any transactions, profits or losses, and close out the account the client maintains with the Company. Therefore, taking into consideration all of the above the Company terminates the Agreement effective immediately and as a result deactivates the Account and considers void all transactions and profits effected with regard.

The above is sent without any prejudice to the Company’s rights which are all hereby expressly reserved.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind Regards,

Leadcapital Markets Limited

They canceled over 1900€ profit, without any clarification.

anyone else starting to see a pattern here?basically if you lose well tough,but if you actually make a profit well thats fine also we will just claim that you are using our services unethically and suspend your account and return your initial deposit.......HMMMMMM
i have watched a few parliamentary question times(UK),and the words they most often say is 'i refer the honourable gentleman(or lady) to the reply i made some moments ago'
this is actually horrendous.these companies can literally take money from you if you lose,and just refund your initial deposit if you win,claiming some vague clause -in this case 17-whereby all profits are confiscated without even having to give any kind of reason.its not just immoral,im pretty sure its ILLEGAL

Hi All,
If you have any questions please feel free to ask,
our sales department had a conversation with Liaison or Ruslan
And cleared things out. If she is still not satisfied with our answer
she always can use Sysec complaint form ( Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission | )
where she can state her case and we can respond in proper manner.
Untill then it's cheap talk, she received her initial investment in full. We didn't press any charges against her.
Ask her to tell us all the truth how she traded and made profit.

Yes I have a question, who are you?

The attached is the proof of the fact that Ruslan is officially allowed to act as me. The certificate is in russianP_20150222_134038.jpg

The attached is the proof of the fact that Ruslan is officially allowed to act as me. The certificate is in russianView attachment 18664

ok i have a question for you.how about you expand on what exactly this customer did wrong in order to justify removing her profits?she is obviously not happy with your vague response and in all honesty i dont blame her.

Hi All,
If you have any questions please feel free to ask,
our sales department had a conversation with Liaison or Ruslan
And cleared things out. If she is still not satisfied with our answer
she always can use Sysec complaint form ( Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission | )
where she can state her case and we can respond in proper manner.
Untill then it's cheap talk, she received her initial investment in full. We didn't press any charges against her.
Ask her to tell us all the truth how she traded and made profit.
oops i directed my question at the wrong person.
ok i have a question for you.how about you expand on what exactly this customer did wrong in order to justify removing her profits?she is obviously not happy with your vague response and in all honesty i dont blame her.

i mean it must make you so good about yourselves that you dont pursue legal action against your client,even though on the surface of it its your company that has DEFRAUDED her.

I published the certificate because the only understandable reason the stock.com claimed was the Ruslan's acting as me. And in all cases their manager Vladas was informed and agreed with our "shared" account.

Back