stock.com (Leadcapital markets) SCAM

liaisan

Private
Their manager was very polite until i requested to withdraw my profit.
After that they suspended my account, kept it frozen for weeks. Then they decided to undo all my trades and to return the initial deposit.
The reason is that i did not meet some their 'requirements' which i was not to meet to be able to deposit and to trade. All concrete data, i.e. credentials, dates, amount will follow.

Dear Ms. Liaisan Bikmoullina (ID: 22176049)

In reference to the aforementioned subject and regarding your trading account № 200298, which was opened in Trade stocks, forex, cfds online today at Stock.com | Stock.com on 29-January-2015 (the “Account”), we, Leadcapital Markets Limited (the “Company”) would like you to note the following:

Please be informed that in accordance with our Company's internal policy and applicable Laws and Regulations, our Verification Department has temporarily suspended your account.

In particular according to paragraph 17 “Rights on Default”, in case the Company in its absolute discretion determines that a client has not performed any of their obligations to it, is entitled without prior notice, to suspend out the account the client maintains with the Company.

The above is sent without any prejudice to the Company’s rights which are all hereby expressly reserved.

Their manager was very polite until i requested to withdraw my profit.
After that they suspended my account, kept it frozen for weeks. Then they decided to undo all my trades and to return the initial deposit.
The reason is that i did not meet some their 'requirements' which i was not to meet to be able to deposit and to trade. All concrete data, i.e. credentials, dates, amount will follow.

Is that an FX/ spot on CFD/ binary company?

Here is a detailed chronology of the work now STOCK.COM

January 28 I transferred $ 2,000 to the account Stock.com, the answer came to me
"Благодарим за то, что выбрали Stock.com. Ваш депозит на сумму 2000.0 USD был получен и подтвержден и баланс в Вашей торговой платформе был обновлен.Сейчас Вы можете начать торговлю."

January 29 I was accrued bonus of $ 100, then $ 800
"Данным сообщением уведомляем Вас о том, что финансовый отдел Stock.com внес бонусные 100.0 USD на Ваш счет. Благодарим за то, что Вы пользуетесь услугами Stock.com"
"Данным сообщением уведомляем Вас о том, что финансовый отдел Stock.com внес бонусные 800.0 USD на Ваш счет. Благодарим за то, что Вы пользуетесь услугами Stock.com."

On January 29, a result of trades I had a profit of 872.93 dollars.
That evening I made a withdrawal request of $ 870. This request they were treated before 2 February.
"Благодарим Вас за то, что выбрали Stock.com. Это уведомление о том, что запрос на вывод средств на сумму 870.0 USD обрабатывается."

On February 2, a result of trades I took another 873.28 dollars. Asked to withdraw another $ 870.

February 3 they (STOCK.COM) suspend my account

"С уважением,
In reference to the aforementioned subject and regarding your trading account № 200298, which was opened in Trade stocks, forex, cfds online today at Stock.com | Stock.com on 29-January-2015 (the “Account”), we, Leadcapital Markets Limited (the “Company”) would like you to note the following:

Please be informed that in accordance with our Company's internal policy and applicable Laws and Regulations, our Verification Department has temporarily suspended your account".

And on February 5, they unilaterally break the agreement and close my account, with void all transactions and profits

"Со ссылкой на вышеуказанную тему и касательно Вашего торгового счета номер 200298 открытого наTrade stocks, forex, cfds online today at Stock.com | Stock.com (“Счет”), мы Leadcapital Markets Limited (“Компания”) настоящим, информируем Вас, что к сожалению, мы пришли к заключению, что Ваши данные и/или Ваша торговая деятельность, не соответствует внутренней политике Компании в отношении взаимоотношений с клиентами. В связи с этим, Вы больше не можете являться нашим клиентом; мы должны прекратить наше сотрудничество, в соответствии с условиями Клиентского Соглашения ("Соглашение").

В частности, в соответствии с параграфом 17 «Права при невыполнении обязательств», в случае, если Компания по своему единоличному усмотрению установит, что клиент не выполнил какое-либо из обязательств перед ней, она вправе без предварительного уведомления отменить и/или аннулировать любые сделки, прибыль или убытки, и закрыть торговый счет Клиента. Следовательно, принимая во внимание все вышесказанное, Компания расторгает Соглашение незамедлительно и в результате деактивирует Ваш Счет и считает недействительными все сделки и прибыль."

The money that I made a deposit in the amount of $ 2,000, I was only on 9 February. All the profits they left themselves, returning only what I made.

Leadcapital Markets Ltd, is a brokerage house licensed and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, compliant with the MiFID (EU) and registered with the regulatory bodies of all EU member states including but not limited to, FCA(United Kingdom), AMF (France) and BaFin (Germany).
As a Company we follow strict guidelines to ensure that our clients and their funds are protected. The Company is able in its absolute discretion when determines that a client has not performed any of their obligations to it, entitled without prior notice, to cancel and/or consider void any transactions, profits or losses, and close out the account the client maintains with the Company.

Thanks,

LeadCapital Markets Ltd.,

Hi All,
If you have any questions please feel free to ask,
our sales department had a conversation with Liaison or Ruslan
And cleared things out. If she is still not satisfied with our answer
she always can use Sysec complaint form ( Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission | )
where she can state her case and we can respond in proper manner.
Untill then it's cheap talk, she received her initial investment in full. We didn't press any charges against her.
Ask her to tell us all the truth how she traded and made profit.

If there is an official representative of the Stock.com company asking to explain the "truth" why he is telling lies about clearing out all during our conversation?
I can quote all those inadequate sentences from there.
They are all in russian so i need some time to translate them into english.
And if my husband's name Ruslan already appeared here am i to publish the government issued certificate of our officially attorned marriage state? According to our laws Ruslan and me share ALL property including bank and other deposits and may act both as ourselves with NO special allowance. It is obvious that we can not register an account with Stock.com as a "pair" of traders but it is enough to have only one of the pair as a beneficiary of the account. And btw the sales manager of the Stock.com, Vladas was definitely informed about it, even more Vladas always contacted directly with my spouse if needed. But it was BEFORE we requested our profit withdrawal

Leadcapital Markets Ltd, is a brokerage house licensed and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, compliant with the MiFID (EU) and registered with the regulatory bodies of all EU member states including but not limited to, FCA(United Kingdom), AMF (France) and BaFin (Germany).
As a Company we follow strict guidelines to ensure that our clients and their funds are protected. The Company is able in its absolute discretion when determines that a client has not performed any of their obligations to it, entitled without prior notice, to cancel and/or consider void any transactions, profits or losses, and close out the account the client maintains with the Company.

Thanks,
anyone else starting to see a pattern here?basically if you lose well tough,but if you actually make a profit well thats fine also we will just claim that you are using our services unethically and suspend your account and return your initial deposit.......HMMMMMM

Back