StockPair NO Paying-SCAM!

wolfoptions

Recruit
Hello dear merchants, I have been fighting for some time to receive from stockpair but without success. They simply blocked 5801USD from my account, of which 5301USD profits came from a small deposit of 500USD. I consider myself a profitable trader, and I have been struggling to live on the binary options market, as brokerages are not paying properly, are paying small profits selectively, reminding much of the underworld of HYIPs. In my view hyip owners migrated to options brokerage for passing a regulated and safe market image.
I have a video recorded before the blocking and expulsion of the brokerage house as can be seen in the link below Youtube

Several cases involving stockpair are appearing on forums demonstrating my report, selectively paying and blocking profitable traders. They're bandits!

You seem a bit retarded? Your account has a woman's name but your picture is of a man. You never seem to have verified your account. Stockpair would not block you for just 5k, they wait for you to make larger sums before they block you lol. Again Stockpair is from Israel and never use any Israel based broker as they are almost always frauds with no respect for you or the funds you have trusted them with. Also get your account verified with any broker you deposit with first, if you don't they won't let you withdraw and well the fact you show in the video you never did that = RETARDED...

FPA Forums Team Note: Pointing out what you perceive as flaws in a complaint is acceptable. Attacking the person who complained in this way is not.

You seem a bit retarded? Your account has a woman's name but your picture is of a man. You never seem to have verified your account. Stockpair would not block you for just 5k, they wait for you to make larger sums before they block you lol. Again Stockpair is from Israel and never use any Israel based broker as they are almost always frauds with no respect for you or the funds you have trusted them with. Also get your account verified with any broker you deposit with first, if you don't they won't let you withdraw and well the fact you show in the video you never did that = RETARDED...

First get educated in the post, but what to expect from a IDIOT that hides behind a photo-less nickname, likely to still be some strong IB in Stockpair brokerage ...
Stockpair blocked an address book in my country and kept only those who had an account there. The account was all verified, with smaller earlier withdrawals and the fact that my photo here is a MAN and in the account being the name of a woman is synonymous that my registration is in the name of third party IDIOT

Back