StocksM is a fraudulent company dealing with Binary Options. They stole all my money.

Tabeeb

Recruit
I want to share with you my very sad and depressive experience with what is called StocksM company (stocksm.com), which claim they are brokers for Binary Options.

I was called in late August by Arabic speaking woman (from a number starting with +44), asking me if I'm interested to invest in stock market and gold. Once I told them "yes", another woman called afterward explaining all about the company history and they have many branches beside UK, such as united arab emirates and other european countries. Thus, I opened an account with them and they withdrew 10,000 USD from my credit card. Next day, a man by the name Dr. Faris Abdullah (speaking arabic) called me stating that he is my account manager. He sounded knowledgeable. He introduced me to their trading platform called SIRIX. We communicated through whatsapp most of the time and we did many trading transactions and all where successful. He then started pursuing me to invest more money to make better return and he added 25,000 as bonus for me. I was so stupid and I believed his lies. So, I wired money to a bank account in Dubai (UAE) that belongs to the company. After a while I noticed my balance was going low so I asked him to stop making transactions. After that, I asked him to withdraw the remaining of my balance. So, he kept refusing but finally he agreed to send me 10,000 back to my credit card. I called the company number on their website and another man by the name Sami Awad and he told me that I have to make specific number of transactions in order to get my money back. So, he started suggesting to me buying more gold. few days later, I got a call from Sami saying that the gold is down and I will loose all my money unless I invest more. So, I sent them another 20,000USD to same bank account in Dubai. To cut the story short, they took all the money and they stopped replying to my messages and even I can't call the company anymore as they put a block on my number.

I contacted the bank in Dubai many times but they did not reply. I even called the company for SIRIX platform but it is not even existing. I still see Faris Abdullah & sami Awad whatsapp account active and running and I'm sure they are still fooling more victims like me.

I feel so helpless and I pray to God everyday that I can get my money back. I wish there can be any solution on this website to help me by any mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to share with you my very sad and depressive experience with what is called StocksM company (stocksm.com), which claim they are brokers for Binary Options.

I was called in late August by Arabic speaking woman (from a number starting with +44), asking me if I'm interested to invest in stock market and gold. Once I told them "yes", another woman called afterward explaining all about the company history and they have many branches beside UK, such as united arab emirates and other european countries. Thus, I opened an account with them and they withdrew 10,000 USD from my credit card. Next day, a man by the name Dr. Faris Abdullah (speaking arabic) called me stating that he is my account manager. He sounded knowledgeable. He introduced me to their trading platform called SIRIX. We communicated through whatsapp most of the time and we did many trading transactions and all where successful. He then started pursuing me to invest more money to make better return and he added 25,000 as bonus for me. I was so stupid and I believed his lies. So, I wired money to a bank account in Dubai (UAE) that belongs to the company. After a while I noticed my balance was going low so I asked him to stop making transactions. After that, I asked him to withdraw the remaining of my balance. So, he kept refusing but finally he agreed to send me 10,000 back to my credit card. I called the company number on their website and another man by the name Sami Awad and he told me that I have to make specific number of transactions in order to get my money back. So, he started suggesting to me buying more gold. few days later, I got a call from Sami saying that the gold is down and I will loose all my money unless I invest more. So, I sent them another 20,000USD to same bank account in Dubai. To cut the story short, they took all the money and they stopped replying to my messages and even I can't call the company anymore as they put a block on my number.

I contacted the bank in Dubai many times but they did not reply. I even called the company for SIRIX platform but it is not even existing. I still see Faris Abdullah & sami Awad whatsapp account active and running and I'm sure they are still fooling more victims like me.

I feel so helpless and I pray to God everyday that I can get my money back. I wish there can be any solution on this website to help me by any mean.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address http://stocksm.com/en/About-Us/Contact-Us
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12205/www.stocksm.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://twitter.com/stocksm8

https://plus.google.com/115058096080331122466
Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

I made all the suggested steps as per above recommendations.
Unfortunately, the money I sent to them was to a bank account in Dubai.
What is the nest step?

We will have to wait and see if they join the thread to give their side of things.

Unfortunately StocksM.com has no registered representatives, so we have no one to contact directly from FPA.

Hopefully they register a rep and this can get solved.

Thanks all for your replies. However, I want to know if there is there any information about them?. I read a previous thread about them and it seems to be the case was solved. Is there any technique or way to get them involved sooner than later?

Send an invite to every E-mail address for them you have as well their social media accounts.
It makes it a lot harder for them to ignore you if they see keep inviting them from every direction.
Makes it hard to play that "I didn't get the message" game.

Guys like @FxMaster and @Pharaoh have a ton of experience and their advice is always solid so go with it.

Anyone has information about the trading platform called "REMOVED". This is what StocksM used to pretend the trading is legitimate.

Have you tried contacting the fraud/disputes department at your credit card's issuing bank? If they won't help, then WinChargeback can assist with credit card and bank wire disputes.

Hello. I need someone to tell me about the platform that I was using which is called REMOVED. Is this a real platform or it's another fraudulent platform?

FPA Forums Team Note: Please open a thread in Has Anyone Heard Of? if you want to discuss a specific trading platform. If you then find evidence the platform itself is a scam, open a separate thread about that in Scam Alerts.

Back