• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

STOCKSPOT Is this a legitimate new way to invest?

tolly

Sergeant
Hi guys:
As an avid user of FPA- for great advice and powerful lobbying clout, I have a simple request today.
My son has a great job in Australia, he's happily married and has a brand new bab.
He's wanting to expand his entrepreneurship-sigh-takes after dad!
I didn't want to dampen his spirit, but after my experiences,BAD with online binary option firms, I noticed he's on facebook promoting the virtues of an investment firm called STOCKSPOT.
Has anyone at FPA had any experience or advice to give. They rate themselves 5*****.
ARE THEY REGULATED?
CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY?

stockspot.com.au/
These are the important things----Thanks in advance

Tolly

The first impression is positive.
Search in the Australian financial regulator for their licence for confirmation.
Search Australian forums for reviews on them.
They are not around for long and that is a point to be considered.

Thanks for your reply Mr f-man:
I can only imagine what will happen when the market crashes again. My take is that it's similar to super investing -where you diversify your investments, gold, silver, stocks and what not without all the normal fees charged by investment advisers- Where are the investments held, and how could they manage a run of withdrawals-time will tell,hey!
I'm sure the tech savy members v FPA will feed in more info as the week goes on -
Ta Tolly:):):):)

Hi guys:
As an avid user of FPA- for great advice and powerful lobbying clout, I have a simple request today.
My son has a great job in Australia, he's happily married and has a brand new bab.
He's wanting to expand his entrepreneurship-sigh-takes after dad!
I didn't want to dampen his spirit, but after my experiences,BAD with online binary option firms, I noticed he's on facebook promoting the virtues of an investment firm called STOCKSPOT.
Has anyone at FPA had any experience or advice to give. They rate themselves 5*****.
ARE THEY REGULATED?
CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY?

https://www.stockspot.com.au/
These are the important things----Thanks in advance

Tolly

My advice is, if you think the firm is okay and worth try then you have to try them with small deposit for 6 month or year till you get satisfied.

Few things to take care of.

Check them with small deposit.
Withdraw funds twice in a month.
Check wire Transfer.

PS: If your account manager keep calling to invest more and more to your account then leave that broker asap :)

PS: If your account manager keep calling to invest more and more to your account then leave that broker asap :)

Or, if the manager even hints once about borrowing money for some upcoming "sure to win" trade. Hopefully they don't play this game, but if they do, don't put in another cent.

Keep the comments coming guys- I wish my dad- Hmm -RICH DAD- POOR POOR DAD- had given me the-valuable -experienced
advice given here!
Hmmm -I was probably like most young guys wouldn't have listened anyhow - but the old adage -never TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
old to learn really does apply! Hey :p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Ta Tolly

Back