• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem stolen funds out of account -citrades

I am having an issue with a company

MarvinC1

Recruit
Josh howard was my account mgr.
He made a risk free trade on 6.29.15, with my money, after positions closed you never put money back into my citrades account, I've been Emailing and calling, never respond. Then I talked to sam Williams, manager, he said they were going to do a ip verification, then call me back he never did. Kevin Hall, became my new account mgr. He wanted me to deposit 10k into my account for his insured trade. I explained to him that if you cannot return funds that were taken out of my account, I don't feel comfortable sending that kind of money. Thus far citrades owe me 2871.00. They refuse to refund. Now when I call they have my calls go directly to their enforcer, his name is Leo. He is very rude and unprofessional.

Citrades is a SCAM!!! - Be careful from Citrades brand, its owned by 2 US citizens: Jason Scharf who lives in Israel and runs the operation from Tel Aviv , Israel (his cellular phone is: +972533390372 ) and Cody Bugat who lives in the US. They stole over 10,000$ from my credit card without my approval to charge the card, I declined the transaction in front of the credit card company - Be aware dont do any trading with this scam guys and brand: citrades.com

He made a risk free trade on 6.29.15, with my money, after positions closed you never put money back into my citrades account, I've been Emailing and calling, never respond. Then I talked to sam Williams, manager, he said they were going to do a ip verification, then call me back he never did. Kevin Hall, became my new account mgr. He wanted me to deposit 10k into my account for his insured trade. I explained to him that if you cannot return funds that were taken out of my account, I don't feel comfortable sending that kind of money. Thus far citrades owe me 2871.00. They refuse to refund. Now when I call they have my calls go directly to their enforcer, his name is Leo. He is very rude and unprofessional.

Dear Marvin
If you placed the funds in CiTrades via credit card, then contact your credit card company and begin charge-back proceedings immediately. I have just begun such a process with Visa couple of days ago.

Back