Stop trade with liteforex,they will remove your profit

lujuecheng

Private
[langtitle=zh-CN]Stop trade with liteforex,they will remove your profit[/langtitle]

Stop trade with liteforex,I have accout MT4 -F-74262. very hard made $3000+ profit, when i very happy try withdrwal these profit, they remove my $2147 profit,they send me email said i break the 6.8, but below attachment images you can see my orders all held more than one day. they don't want paid the big money, so find these reason , they are big scam, stop trade with them. away this broker.

QQ截图20130108160827.jpgQQ截图201301081615473.jpgQQ截图201301081617094.jpgQQ截图201301081618384.jpg

Last edited:
They send eimail said" you account MT4-F-74262 was written off in accordance with the "Public Offer Agreement", clause 6.8" , but you can see this orders close time away openg time all more than 1 day, they are big scam, when you made big profit, they don't want you withdrwal.

They send eimail said "you account MT4 -F-74262 was written off in accordance with the" Public Offer Agreement ", clause 6.8", but you can see this orders close time away openg time all more than 1 day, they are big scam , when you made big profit, they don't want you withdrwal.

Did they give any explanation for this?
They send me email said "you account MT4 -F-74262 was written off in accordance with the" Public Offer Agreement ", clause 6.8", but you can see this orders close time away open time all more than 1 day, they are big scam , when you made big profit, they don't want you withdrwal.

Write back and tell them that the orders were held open for over a day and ask for a more detailed explanation.

Write back and tell them that the orders were held open for over a day and ask for a more detailed explanation.
i get they email reply "Hello. I can confirm that your account was double-checked and there was found that the clause 6.8 is applicable to your trading account. This is final decision."

it's they excuses, they don't want you withdraw big money.

Can you post clause 6.8 here?
"Public Offer Agreement", clause 6.8. "In case the price change is related to the difference between the last instrument price before the market closing and the first instrument price at the opening of the market, or is connected with the news release, and increases profits by more than 10% of the Equity, the Company reserves the right to adjust financial result of such transactions to an amount proportional to the difference in the prices indicated above by means of funds deduction with a following comment. In some cases, the Company can set limits of less than 10% of total deposit to the minimum profit change."

so this is clause 6.8 , you can see my orders were held open for over a day,,i should not written off the 6.8.

Invite them to explain how each of those trades puts you in conflict with 6.8. Ask them to publicly post it right here in this thread.

Back