straightsuccessfx scam

yeh guys, im on the same boat, paid for the EA and the programmer service: we do get an ex4 file and a licence number, but we dont get three missing dependencies files eacta.dll, msvcrt.dll and stdlib.ex4.

Also no answer after the programmer service.

Cannot load 'EACTA.dll' [126]
Cannot call 'EACTA.dll::f1010100000110011', 'EACTA.dll' is not loaded
Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA EURUSD,H1: unresolved import function call
Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA EURUSD,H1: not initialized
Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA EURUSD,H1: uninit reason 8
Expert Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA EURUSD,H1: removed
Expert Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully
Cannot call 'EACTA.dll::f1010100000110011', DLL is not allowed
Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA EURUSD,H1: unresolved import function call
Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA EURUSD,H1: not initialized
Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA EURUSD,H1: uninit reason 8
Expert Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA EURUSD,H1: removed

This is what I get, I keep believing that it is legit but the seller doesnt know that he needs to send us the required files.
Exactly what I got

- Привет! Я тоже стал жертвой этих мошенников. Я подал жалобу на YouTube от своего имени и объяснил, что они были высокомерными мошенниками. Я пробил его IP-адрес и оказалось, что из Соединенных штатов Канзас. И это случилось сегодня

Hello! I also fell victim to these scammers. I filed a complaint with YouTube on my behalf and explained that they were arrogant scammers. I punched his IP and it turned out that from the United States Kansas. And it happened today

He also sent me a letter with supposedly DLL, but I compiled it and received as many as 83 errors. These were old files for MT4. He also offered me $ 150 programmer service, but I expressed to him everything I wanted

He wrote such nonsense in his letters and I asked him -You yourself understood what you wrote. I’m a programmer and immediately saw through it and didn’t lean on the rest of his scams

Before buying this adviser, I searched the entire Internet, I didn’t find anything, but after the purchase I started looking for the missing DLL and came across this site. You understand what I mean, you just need to change the name of the topic to Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA scammers

Back