straightsuccessfx scam

OMG !!! I wished I found this page sooner. It's too late now.
I have just bought from him yesterday and was facing the same installation problem.

I have paid USD$399 and when I can't installed the file, he used the same technique saying that there is a freelancer programmer who can do it for another USD$150. I was reluctant and start browsing around if it is a scam until I found this page. He was so convincing that he said the EA makes good consistent money, thus the licensing is only available for 1 year. After it expires in a year, he will be charging $399 every 3 months. He said even the poorest customer will be able to pay for it because the EA works so well.

I have monitored the youtube for 2 weeks before making the purchase & I swear the whole EA system seems so legit that I really couldn't believe that it is a scam until I came to this post.

Thank you so much Bubble for posting this. You have save me from paying the scammer for the installation.

But it really still makes me wonder how did his youtube live can work so perfectly ? In his youtube live, the MT4 balance seems legit & it does make sense whenever he enter / close a trade. He will be making good money if he sells the real EA.

His new youtube is this site ::

hi, i also wonder how the video is so accurate !!

but i noticed that sometime during the day ,the MT4 is all freezes but the market watch timer is still running !! i mean no any prices movement . but market watch timer is running !!...could that be right ?

tell me , what happened with you ,... it did not work at all ?

i paid, for the ea and it works, i had to buy the ea and did it my self, its a great ea and performs very well, make s lot of profit

Hi, how come you are the only one saying that it is working ?

i'm really interested to know more from you please

Current
youtube.com/watch?v=hcWlN8EW4Sk
Email : forexlivetrading@outlook.com

They said : we had some issues with programmer, which we tried to rectify , but he refused and refunded us.
we made this typo error, his fees was suppose to remain 100 usd , final price.

Again and again.
I have paid 3 times for a total of $699 worth of bitcoin.
I have invited him to join the thread.

hello,
did you manage to make it work after all ?

algo DELE.
uma única pessoa diz que é preciso e funciona. não forneça mais detalhes ou ajude com qualquer informação. então eu não acredito

uma única pessoa diz que é preciso e funciona. não forneça mais detalhes ou ajude com qualquer informação. então eu não acredito em informações. então eu não acredito
[QUOTE = "msnayl, postagem: 354462, membro: 202094"]
denuncie o canal dele .... todos nós
[/CITAR]
fiz varias vezes

Back