straightsuccessfx scam

i do not know where all this bad reviews are coming from, i can testify to using this ea, it has made me great returns more than any other ea in the forex world, this is the best ea i ever use. it make consistent profits for me since january i bought it.

Wu Chun, may be a relation with that Cheater and is misguiding the Forum. He is a cheater, not to trust what he is saying.

Wu Chun, may be a relation with that Cheater and is misguiding the Forum. He is a cheater, not to trust what he is saying.
im not any relation, im telling you the honest trutth, last week i made over 200% profits using the ea. it works and it is not a scam

im not any relation, im telling you the honest trutth, last week i made over 200% profits using the ea. it works and it is not a scam

You probably talking about some other EA, everybody hear is scammed except you.
How can you explain that? Or he likes you more then everybody else?

Wu Chun can you please share how we can get this EA going? We have lost our Bitcoins from this guy who refuses to reply.

What happened Bro, you are saying you are honest. Then, why dont you share the EA and dll files. You keep the license, don't share it; but share the EA and dll file you received from him, if you are genuine in what you are saying. This will help, a lot people like us, who are cheated by him. So, prove your honesty.

What happened Bro, you are saying you are honest. Then, why dont you share the EA and dll files. You keep the license, don't share it; but share the EA and dll file you received from him, if you are genuine in what you are saying. This will help, a lot people like us, who are cheated by him. So, prove your honesty.
I think he wants us to read between the lines and pay him?
That's the only reason I can think of why he would write this.

Back