• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StrignanosForexSignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
Strignanos Forex Signals

I have enjoyed using Tom's signal service for the following reasons!! maybe some of you should take the time and learn how to use the system. He prewarned us that you will not make money overnight... You name another product out there that does webinars, to teach you, daily recaps, and lets you contact Tom when you have a question?

* Strignano’s signals really work since they are based on more than 2 decades of experience as a successful and professional trader.
* Tom and his group will teach you how Forex signals work and how to trade them – with live webinars (utilizing actual trade signals), video tutorials, trainings and .pdf files.
* There are high and excellent profit signals each day.
* The signal’s buy and sell are produced in low risk zones with apparent price points while estimating the market’s movement along the way.
* The signals utilize good money management with potential for high profits and tight stop losses.
* Tom Strignano utilizes proprietary methods that he developed to give members Pivot Points, Resistance and Support Levels and Daily Range.

His main objective is to provide users with the necessary signals, education and tools to embark on a Forex trading venture like an experienced trader in the least amount of time possible. You can learn how to trade Forex signals exactly the way seasoned professionals do – from the master himself, and being alerted as to when to enter the trade. Staring for hours at Forex charts and wondering as to when to enter the trade is eliminated and in addition, you will use the same price levels that top dogs and bank traders are utilizing to make their trade decisions.

Forex signal services have been available for quite some time now. The problem is that only a handful of them actually work or spends enough time helping members take advantage of the generated signals and as a result, users do not make the profits they have hoped for, but with Strignano’s Forex Signals Service, you would be given much more than just signals, and this is possibly its greatest advantage over other services out there.

Back