Strong Chinese Data

Rambo35

Corporal
The Chinese trade balance showed strength in the global economy as exports came in much higher than expected which does indicate that global demand is strong.

It appears as if the global economy has stabilized and started to expand once again which is a positive sign. I would not be surprised to see a pick-up in global currency wars in 2014 as those economies which have not fared as well will try to manipulate their currencies.

I think two of the biggest beneficiaries of strong global demand will be the Australian Dollar and the Canadian Dollar, but that is just my opinion.

Yea Pharaoh now they have something called power milk for baby's and the Chinese looooove it:D

Australia does depend heavily on exports to china, good Chinese economy will be good for Australia too...

Australia does depend heavily on exports to china, good Chinese economy will be good for Australia too...

Good Chinese economy will be good for other countries as well. I think China is getting better

So against the background of how quickly they coped with the situation with the virus they now have a new stage, which will take them to an unprecedented height.

The old discussion, but how interesting it all coincided... Indeed, China has gained quite a strong influence in the world, I think this country has a great future...

And this is really what should have happened, because there is a very strong economy and there are all the necessary resources.
I think it's not over yet, despite all the "moments" of the last year.

Back