Studying English.

Wasn't there a movie about a zombie guy who fell in love with a girl and protected her after eating her boyfriends brains? That's zombie evolution right?

I saw an ad for that and can't remember the name. Does anyone know the title?

I believe that full expression of brain hunger requires bold and all caps. Either one alone isn't enough. BRAINS!!!!!!

Check this out !!!!!!

[video=youtube;upvyVAYE_wk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upvyVAYE_wk[/video]

I have studied it with the help of my mom who is native speaker of that language and she helped me a lot in the process anyway with whatever it means there for them. So I was able to make it possible for any person to speak with me later in fluent English, it's cool.

I always understood that English is necessary for free communication, despite the fact that I travel a lot, but I came to learn it quite recently. I’ve been training with a trainer for 3 years now and my results are not bad enough.

Hello everyone,
Because English isn't my mother tongue I enrolled to a college to study English.
One of my last homework was to write a short story beginning with words:
"Someone from the hospital called; it sounded urgent..."
So, I've wrote the following story. I'd like to ask you for your opinion. I'd really appreciate all error corrections you point me out. Especially grammar ones and words and prepositions misuses.
Big thanks for all comments in advance :)

- Someone from the hospital called; it sounded urgent – Mary said in a trembling voice.
John was sitting in front of the TV set attentively watching the news. He suddenly jumped up and run out of the room.
- Who was calling? What’s he said? – John was shouting short questions while putting on his coat.
- I’ve got no idea. I wasn’t able to recognize the voice on the phone. There was terrible scream in the background and the call has been suddenly interrupted. – Mary screamed.
John turned pale as a ghost.
- I’m afraid the worst. – he said nervously.
- What’s going on? Where are you going? – Mary asked him in a seriously scared voice.
- There is no time to waste! – John shouted putting on his shoes.
- Put on your coat, take the gun from the drawer and call Tom. Tell him we are coming. I’ll explain it to you in the car. Quick! – John ordered her.
They’d run out of the house not locking the door and jumped into the car parked in front of the house. John started the car with a squeal of tires. He was driving very fast through the downtown not paying attention to the traffic lights. Mary was sitting in the car so scared that she wasn’t able to say a word.
- We’ve found a zombie in the hospital dissecting-room last night. – John started conversation.
Hearing that Mary had lost consciousness.
A while later they arrived to the hospital. It was too late. The zombies had taken over the hospital. It was the end for the hospital personnel and patients. But it was the only beginning of the city nightmare.
hahaha glad to see some different conversations

Back