Successful Recovery of funds through chargeback with banks.

Hello guys,

I lost a ton of money in a crypto scam and I was recently contacted by someone through my personal e-mail who said she saw my post here... I guess from a while back and offered to help me recover my monies with a software system called ATSC and the cost of it is $5,350.00 in bitcoin. According to this individual she will recover my funds in about an hour and I also get the $5,350.00 back. They use the websites of the companies the scammed you as well as the bitcoin wallet addresses but mostly the websites even if the website is no long active. If anyone has ever heard of this can you please reply to me? Thank you in advance.

Let me think about this . . . . So you got an email from someone that basically said:

"Hi! I'm some super ultimate recovery expert person who has recovered tons and tons of money for lots and lots of people. Since your case is so unique that I've never handled one like it before, I need to buy a copy of some special software someone wrote just for super rare cases like yours. All I need is $5,350.00 sent to a wallet via an irreversible bitcoin transaction.

I promise this will be the only thing I need to get your money back and that I won't just take your bitcoin and walk away laughing at how gullible you are. You know you can trust me to not rip you off because I've proven how great and successful I am by telling you that I'm some super ultimate recovery expert person who has recovered tons and tons of money for lots and lots of people.

Signed,
SuperUltimateRecoveryGuy"

Do you still want to send this unknown person $5,350? If you do, I saw someone else say he gets BTC back easily all the time, but he needed a $300 program to help a new client. You can use him to try to get your $5,350 back. :p

Your best bet is to open a thread about your issue in the Scam Alerts folder and post all the information about the original scam while avoiding the new scammers who want to steal more money from you.

Never believe to chargeback companies, neverr. My friend was scammed for 500 USD with them!

Hello guys,

I lost a ton of money in a crypto scam and I was recently contacted by someone through my personal e-mail who said she saw my post here... I guess from a while back and offered to help me recover my monies with a software system called ATSC and the cost of it is $5,350.00 in bitcoin. According to this individual she will recover my funds in about an hour and I also get the $5,350.00 back. They use the websites of the companies the scammed you as well as the bitcoin wallet addresses but mostly the websites even if the website is no long active. If anyone has ever heard of this can you please reply to me? Thank you in advance.
It's a total scam by the sound of it. Do you have $5000 to throw away after such a large loss ?
Always stay weary if someone asks to send money to a wallet address. Your sending your money to a non traceable forum. You don't know these people , their identities or their actual intentions.
In addition to what you lost , you will probably loose this if you go ahead with this.
After my loss I contacted recovery companies who said they needed large upfront payments to buy some random software to spy on these crminals.
I wouldn't place a penny on them. There probably in on it as well.

Hello guys,

100% scam do not pay anything to this person. Pay 5k for software and later this 5k will be returned? I don't think so. You can try telling this person to recover your funds and you will pay from the receovered money.

I lost a lot of money (just recently) in what appears to be a big scam, was connected with them for 9 months, even some of my friends joined (because I was enthusiastic about this company) and they lost even more. The website of the company disappeared, the contact phone numbers and the whole bunch just disappeared. How can these people be stopped for ever. And what are the possibilities to get the invested money back? Now I saw here more complaints about them. I don't know how the forums or personal approach to members work yet. Please contact me personally, looking for @VladoK for example. Thank you in advance a lot, mcmlove xxxx

Back