Successful Recovery of funds through chargeback with banks.

Charles93

Private, 1st Class
Hello ,
Has anyone successfully recovered in full or in part, the funds they lost in a forex scam by filing a chargeback, themselves with their respective banks from where the funds were initially sent to crypto wallet/scam bank account ?
I presume every recovery company out there is just another filthy cheat , having contacted a few myself. Hence my question.
Thank you

Hello ,
Has anyone successfully recovered in full or in part, the funds they lost in a forex scam by filing a chargeback, themselves with their respective banks from where the funds were initially sent to crypto wallet/scam bank account ?
I presume every recovery company out there is just another filthy cheat , having contacted a few myself. Hence my question.
Thank you

I would suggest staying away from the recovery company.

I would suggest staying away from the recovery company.
Yes I'm staying away from the recovery companies.
But has anyone of the victims themselves filed a chargeback on their own with their banks and successfully recovered the lost funds ?

Hello ,
I don`t think it`s possible or at least it`s time related.

Yes the proof is there with the chats where they took the money and the proofs of so called trades.
They changed their website from glluck.fx to glluck.com
Total scam

I think chargeback cannot help to repair the funds that was send to cryptowallet. Maybe it is possible if you made a deposit to some company but not cryptowallet

I made the deposit from my bank account to a coin company and from there when the coins arrived in Binance I transferred them to the crypto wallet of the scammers.

No I have not been in such situation as I trade with a good and regulated broker, but it would be great if anyone could share their experience with us here.

Hello guys,

I lost a ton of money in a crypto scam and I was recently contacted by someone through my personal e-mail who said she saw my post here... I guess from a while back and offered to help me recover my monies with a software system called ATSC and the cost of it is $5,350.00 in bitcoin. According to this individual she will recover my funds in about an hour and I also get the $5,350.00 back. They use the websites of the companies the scammed you as well as the bitcoin wallet addresses but mostly the websites even if the website is no long active. If anyone has ever heard of this can you please reply to me? Thank you in advance.

Back