Sudhakar Jerald xavier

MohsinA

Recruit
I would like to spread awareness that one guy namely (SUDHAKAR JERALD XAVIER) a guy from CHENNAI(INDIA) who says himself to be the best FOREX FUND MANAGER and promises to to give high returns in weekly basis.I just got my account vanished along with my money.so friends beware of him.NEVER DEPOSIT EVEN THE SMALLEST AMOUNT OF $100.

Invite him to come to this thread and explain what happened to your money.

I would like to spread awareness that one guy namely (SUDHAKAR JERALD XAVIER) a guy from CHENNAI(INDIA) who says himself to be the best FOREX FUND MANAGER and promises to to give high returns in weekly basis.I just got my account vanished along with my money.so friends beware of him.NEVER DEPOSIT EVEN THE SMALLEST AMOUNT OF $100.

One fact is FOREX TRADING IS ILLEGAL IN INDIA. There are some hard rules for Indians about Forex Trading from RBI (Reserve Bank Of India). One basic and main Rules of Forex trading is, you can only trade pairs associated with INR, its like USD-INR, Eur-Inr, Gbp-Inr and so on.

So make sure about rules before you go live.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Also Forex Peace Army please note that MOHSIN ALI invested the money by opening an trading account in his name and funded the money via NETELLER which is also in his name.he only gave me the user id and password for trading.So i am just the trader who lost the 100usd capital during the course of trading and has not looted anyone's money. Please see the conversation that has happened between me and Mohsin ali before trading and you will be knowing the fact.
Ok fine Mr.Sudhakar i ll make the real account with octafx today via my working email and deposit $300 as u said bout the hyderabad guy before. And will send u the login id details to ur mail. Here v hve a great problem of internet connectivity. I need to hve faith about ur performance initially then only i ll invest more along with my friends n relatives. Thankyou
With Regards
Mohsin Ali
Port Blair
Andaman islands

Sent from my iPhone

On 18-Mar-2015, at 11:25 am, Jerald Sudhakar Xavier <jassintlfx@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mr.Mohsin for your kind attention,
>
> Certain points are to be noted here;
>
> 1) You are going to invest into your account.So you have the ultimate control.Either pulling the money or depositing into the trading account. So i think you are in the safer zone.Whether you are going to send my share or not is a question mark? Its a matter of trust.
>
> 2)This e-mail has been created only for correspondence sake as and when required to be communicated with the company.So whats the problem in using this e-mail.Moreover i have to depend for each and every correspondence to the company only through you.When there is any technical issues i have to break my head.
>
> 3)You are investing into your account by yourself.So there is a possibility that you might also trade or do something to the account.In that case who is accountable for the loss? I am just a trader(hired person).So why should i show my bank statements to you when none of my previous and current investors has asked so? Particularly whats the purpose of asking my Photograph?
>
> If you have the answer for all these above raised issues plz respond me positively.Moreover if you dont have trust or faith or belief plz dont invest.Anything initiated with doubt will never fetch a good result.
>
> There are people from Hyderabad, California and all over Tamilnadu deposited money without having seen me and i have produced excellent results till date.Even for some clients i have handed over the initial capital too whenever the need has arisen.
>
> FYI www.evenforex.com is not a good company as its a market maker which falls into the category of HF Markets(HOT FOREX).
>
> Best Regards,
> X.J.Sudhakar
Jerald Sudhakar Xavier <jassintlfx@gmail.com>

3/18/15

to Mohsin
I think that u have messed it up with the e-mail address. I tried to change the e-mail "mohsin36751@gmail.com" to "mohsin3675@gmail.com" but its indicating that this e-mail has already been registered.

So it seems that yesterday you tried to open a account with the e-mail "mohsin3675@gmail.com" and tha'ts why i am unable to do so.

I dont understand whats the problem with this e-mail "mohsin36751@gmail.com". If you want you change the password of this e-mail and even you keep this e-mail also under your control.No issues. Only thing is that if i am facing any technical issues i have to beg like a beggar. But if you wish so then i am even ok for that.

Regards,
X.J.Sudhakar

Invite him to come to this thread and explain what happened to your money.

Dear Pharaoh FYI its me actually Mohsin Ali is pointing that i have vanished his money.Thats not the real story. Actually i am an individual trader and not running any FOREX TRADING company. The guy invested the money in his name and funded via his own NETELLER account.He even had the login, trader password and investor password since the account was opened in his name. He even knows trading and even adjusted certain trades without my knowledge. In general i was assigned the task of trading into his account as a trader and nothing else. He took all the responsibility in case of account loss or any damage or force majurae. He invested a paltry some amount for trading . I dont know the exact figures as since its a year. I suppose to be 100usd to 300 usd .Initially i pulled a profit within a single day and he gave me the INR as a 50:50 share He got greedy and told me to trade double the account each and every day in an aggressive mode with an leverage of 500.So the outcome was capital blown away for LOSS. How can i take the responsibility since i am a worker. Ask him the statement since he has all the login credentials and you will know the fact. unnecessarily he has spoiled my name and FOREX PEACE ARMY without any clarification has posted against me. So please ask him to attach the statement and you will know what has happened to his money. Moreover i am not trading FX anymore as its totally illegal in INDIA.

Please see the below conversation happened between me and him before opening the account. You can observe how much confused this gentleman MOHSIN ALI is

Also Forex Peace Army please note that MOHSIN ALI invested the money by opening an trading account in his name and funded the money via NETELLER which is also in his name.he only gave me the user id and password for trading.So i am just the trader who lost the 100usd capital during the course of trading and has not looted anyone's money. Please see the conversation that has happened between me and Mohsin ali before trading and you will be knowing the fact.
Ok fine Mr.Sudhakar i ll make the real account with octafx today via my working email and deposit $300 as u said bout the hyderabad guy before. And will send u the login id details to ur mail. Here v hve a great problem of internet connectivity. I need to hve faith about ur performance initially then only i ll invest more along with my friends n relatives. Thankyou
With Regards
Mohsin Ali
Port Blair
Andaman islands

Sent from my iPhone

On 18-Mar-2015, at 11:25 am, Jerald Sudhakar Xavier <jassintlfx@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mr.Mohsin for your kind attention,
>
> Certain points are to be noted here;
>
> 1) You are going to invest into your account.So you have the ultimate control.Either pulling the money or depositing into the trading account. So i think you are in the safer zone.Whether you are going to send my share or not is a question mark? Its a matter of trust.
>
> 2)This e-mail has been created only for correspondence sake as and when required to be communicated with the company.So whats the problem in using this e-mail.Moreover i have to depend for each and every correspondence to the company only through you.When there is any technical issues i have to break my head.
>
> 3)You are investing into your account by yourself.So there is a possibility that you might also trade or do something to the account.In that case who is accountable for the loss? I am just a trader(hired person).So why should i show my bank statements to you when none of my previous and current investors has asked so? Particularly whats the purpose of asking my Photograph?
>
> If you have the answer for all these above raised issues plz respond me positively.Moreover if you dont have trust or faith or belief plz dont invest.Anything initiated with doubt will never fetch a good result.
>
> There are people from Hyderabad, California and all over Tamilnadu deposited money without having seen me and i have produced excellent results till date.Even for some clients i have handed over the initial capital too whenever the need has arisen.
>
> FYI www.evenforex.com is not a good company as its a market maker which falls into the category of HF Markets(HOT FOREX).
>
> Best Regards,
> X.J.Sudhakar
Jerald Sudhakar Xavier <jassintlfx@gmail.com>

3/18/15

to Mohsin
I think that u have messed it up with the e-mail address. I tried to change the e-mail "mohsin36751@gmail.com" to "mohsin3675@gmail.com" but its indicating that this e-mail has already been registered.

So it seems that yesterday you tried to open a account with the e-mail "mohsin3675@gmail.com" and tha'ts why i am unable to do so.

I dont understand whats the problem with this e-mail "mohsin36751@gmail.com". If you want you change the password of this e-mail and even you keep this e-mail also under your control.No issues. Only thing is that if i am facing any technical issues i have to beg like a beggar. But if you wish so then i am even ok for that.

Regards,
X.J.Sudhakar

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt sign any LPOA with Mohsin Ali. He invested that paltry some money by himself into his Forex Trading account. He just gave me the Traders password for trading on his behalf and nothing else. I am just an individual trader and not an IB or WHITE LABEL or any Fund Manager. Just i have the knowledge to trade that's it. And that Bloody Mohsin Ali has spread bad news about me and even this Forex Peace Army has posted about me without collecting any valid information or facts.I am going to deal this very seriously. Even my current status is that i am not trading and totally abstained from trading this unpredictable filthy market moved by market makers and dictated by market makers.

Sudhakar Jerald Xavier, your own words show that you are not fit to handle other people's money.

No legitimate account manager would agree to trade without requiring an LPOA. Doing so is a direct violation of the TOS of nearly every brokerage out there. If you made money for the client and collected your share, what would you do if the broker later found out and cancelled all the trades for TOS violations? It's obvious that you didn't care about that as long as you got your share handed over to you.

You also admit to trying to double the account every day, even though you knew this was dangerous. It's beyond dangerous, it's suicidal. No legitimate account manager would agree to such a thing.

It's good that you aren't trading any more. Your absence from trading will make the industry cleaner and safer for traders.

Sudhakar Jerald Xavier, your own words show that you are not fit to handle other people's money.

No legitimate account manager would agree to trade without requiring an LPOA. Doing so is a direct violation of the TOS of nearly every brokerage out there. If you made money for the client and collected your share, what would you do if the broker later found out and cancelled all the trades for TOS violations? It's obvious that you didn't care about that as long as you got your share handed over to you.

You also admit to trying to double the account every day, even though you knew this was dangerous. It's beyond dangerous, it's suicidal. No legitimate account manager would agree to such a thing.

It's good that you aren't trading any more. Your absence from trading will make the industry cleaner and safer for traders.
See again i would like to remind you that i am not a FUND MANAGER or any PRIVATE LIMITED or PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY. Some people open their account on their own and they handle everything Financial transaction and everything. I was just an individual trader.That's it. That's how it happened and how can i loot somebody's money when everything is under his control. Forex trading is totally illegal in India and you should understand that why he asked me to trade despite knowing the risks. You don't know what sort of conversation happened between me and that idiot. So blindly you are posting about me. Since i have quit all forms of trading i was nearly no where into forex or binary options for an year OTHERWISE i would have replied long before.Plz try to understand.

Also you are speaking about safety and other things.Then why don't you moderate the Market makers if you really care for the market. Monitor and regulate issues like spread widening, slippage, platform freeze and other issues.So that everything is under control. Its not only me most of the guys are collecting money and trading from the public. They are doing it in crores and politically affiliated.But this bloody had invested a beggar money and you are speaking for him.See how confused he was as i have posted the conversation that happened between him and me.

The rules are very simple. ONLY the client may trade the account unless there is a signed LPOA authorizing a 3rd party to place trades. If you place trades in someone else's account, you are acting as an account manager and need that LPOA to be signed. This is not some new rule, it has been industry standard since long before I joined the FPA.

If you consider someone to be an idiot, perhaps you shouldn't offer to accept money to make trades for him. If you consider the payment you got for the trades you placed to be beggar money, that's another reason you shouldn't have taken him as a client.

I go after any broker I see mistreating clients. If you want to pay for a special server and live accounts on hundreds of brokers and a coder to set up all the reports I'll need to I can monitor them, I'll be happy to do so. In the meantime, your plea is like someone getting busted by the police telling the cop that you should be exonerated since you didn't commit a bigger crome.

Back