Suggest good Movies to watch (All time hits). Any language :)

FxMaster

Colonel
Hey guys,

Lets me open one off topic to have great weekend with movies.

Here I`m sharing some of the greatest Indian Must watch movie. You can find in English or may be with English Subtitle.

1. Lagaan
2. PK (film)
3. 3 Idiots
4. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
5. Bajrangi Bhaijaan
6. Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.
7. Lage Raho Munna Bhai
8. Baahubali: The Beginning
9. Dil Chahta Hai
10. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

If you want more recommendation then ask me I have to lots of to recommend.

Suggest some of your good Local movies.

I watch an interesting Dutch film earlier this week.

Black Book (Zwartboek) happens in the final months of WWII. A Jewish woman has to use all her skills to get inside of Nazi HQ to get information for the Dutch resistance. Things start to go horribly wrong and finding out who the traitor is leads to some interesting plot twists.

I watch an interesting Dutch film earlier this week.

Black Book (Zwartboek) happens in the final months of WWII. A Jewish woman has to use all her skills to get inside of Nazi HQ to get information for the Dutch resistance. Things start to go horribly wrong and finding out who the traitor is leads to some interesting plot twists.

Also watch out the movies that I suggested , I`m sure that you will like all the movies :)

I see I need to have a chat with my favorite video store about increasing the selection of Bollywood films.

I would recommend The Martian. I know it's a new movie and not exactly a classic (yet), but I enjoyed it immensely. It's been a while since I've watched a movie this entertaining.

I thought that the favorite movie here would the Wolf of Wall street :D
The topic of the movie is relevant, but the movie itself garnered some pretty bad reviews, as far as I remember. I haven't watched it, so I don't know how good it is.

The topic of the movie is relevant, but the movie itself garnered some pretty bad reviews, as far as I remember. I haven't watched it, so I don't know how good it is.
This movie is worth to watch, Leo should be definitely given oscar for this work, maybe it's too long, but it really shows the life as it is.

This movie is worth to watch, Leo should be definitely given oscar for this work, maybe it's too long, but it really shows the life as it is.

Well, Leo at least got an Oscar for another movie. I might give this one a try though, if it's that good.

Well, Leo at least got an Oscar for another movie. I might give this one a try though, if it's that good.
As for me the Revenant is not as good and profound as Wolf, I suppose that the oscar was given because everyone was rather worried about Leo and his lack of oscar destiny, but in fact Leo himself didn't care at all :D

Back