**suggestion**top Trading Systems/robots Of All Time

Plebo

Recruit
Hi everyone! I have a good suggestion to make. I'm not sure if this is being done right now or done previously in this web site. I have not searched the whole site for any threads on this topic.

Guys, what do you think if we have this All Forex Systems & Robots Survey?? (ahurm...i know guys...but let me explain further) What about those systems and robots which has been "born" and has gone trading live for a year or two now?? Dont you wonder how are they dong right now?? Have they been consistently making profits or losing users account?? At least the top 5 or 10 of those systems.

Many trading robots are being tested now by the FPA. One or two of those will take the market by storm once they have proven themselves to users and have built confidence to the users. But wont you ever wonder how they will do after a few years from now trading live? Or will you buy another forex trading system again after a few months or so after having used to the system or robot? Some system makers do updates. Some don't. After you purchase....that's it...you're on your own. Others stay around and take your call.

There are so many negatives and positives about trading systems or robots. They don't seem to fit every trader but others seem to fit to most traders. Now, which (or who) of those trading systems/robots prevails or at least belongs at the top of the list?

What do yo think Guys??

;):D

Back