Suggestions for New Broker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmtaylor518

Recruit
I was recently scammed, I lost my $3k investment. I was investing in Bitcoin but my trade account also let me track Forex on my pretty little graph...I honestly didn’t know what I was looking at. The attorney general has gotten involved, I’ll be reporting to a few other agencies and I’m hoping for a resolution.

I don’t want to give up, I’d like to do this again...however, I don’t know what I’m doing. I know it was a scam, but I liked what this guy did - he did all of my trading for me. It was my intent to learn from him along the way but he was a tool and not very good at answering my questions.

I’ve been reading the reviews of the Forex/crypto companies that are recommended here...it seems like they all offer things for individuals to trade on their own. Can anyone recommend a few for me to check out that have brokers that do trading for you? I contacted REMOVED and the gentleman said that sort of thing does exist...I thought it’d be easier to ask someone instead of contacting every company on the site.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated! This forum has been a huge help! Please let me know if I posted in the wrong place.

FPA Forums Team Note: Beginners Bootcamp is a non-commercial folder. Recommending brokers here is a fast way for someone to be fed to Spam Cat.

We see you already have a thread in Scam Alerts about the company you are having issues with.

If you want to ask for company recommendations, you can open a thread in Forex Company Comparisons.

This thread is now locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think before start to investing big money in the forex industry, knows the risk, maybe forex at the first time we founded, very easy and promising to make easy money, I am sorry about your experience, its money included big funds in my view, hope will you get it back from a different source.

If really newcomer, I think the safe place to learn is a demo account, make sure to get the point how to manage money for making money, dig your own skill and not relying upon others, except you find trusted one, because, in the big forex industry, so many fraudsters scattered out there. I think you will find what you looking for, but I just share if I am trading with FXOpen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back