Summitcfx

DD1960

Recruit
Hi,
In June 2015 I was solicited by Summitcfx and opened an account. I was passed off from one broker to another until Patrick Keane got my account and convinced me to buy gold long and said it was an institutional trade and I would piggyback onto the institutions with lower buy ins. It worked for 3 days and gold dropped 100.00. I could not contact the broker as he would not call back or answer calls. I sent emails and after a week and $70,000.00 lost another broker took my call and said that happens. I wanted my money back and Spencer George convinced me that he would make my money back, over the next 3 months he proceeded to lose the rest of that money in the market. I called complaining and was given Robert Chang and he said he was the company's best and dealt with people who lost money because of other brokers. He then convinced me to start trading with him. He proceeded to lose another $50,000.00 in the market and then in November disappeared with no calls. Then Robert Green took on my account and convinced me to put in more money. My account grew to over $170,000.00 and then he disappeared and I was told that he was being investigated by the company and was gone. I asked for my money back. Patrick Keane then contacted me and said he was taking my account over and said he would make my money back, which he did. On June 9 2016 my account had $300,000.00 in it and I wanted out. I tried everything I could, called, emailed. He would answer the phone and hang up. In 3 days I lost $220,000.00 in the market. I have been fighting with this company ever since trying to get my money back.

Hi,
In June 2015 I was solicited by Summitcfx and opened an account. I was passed off from one broker to another until Patrick Keane got my account and convinced me to buy gold long and said it was an institutional trade and I would piggyback onto the institutions with lower buy ins. It worked for 3 days and gold dropped 100.00. I could not contact the broker as he would not call back or answer calls. I sent emails and after a week and $70,000.00 lost another broker took my call and said that happens. I wanted my money back and Spencer George convinced me that he would make my money back, over the next 3 months he proceeded to lose the rest of that money in the market. I called complaining and was given Robert Chang and he said he was the company's best and dealt with people who lost money because of other brokers. He then convinced me to start trading with him. He proceeded to lose another $50,000.00 in the market and then in November disappeared with no calls. Then Robert Green took on my account and convinced me to put in more money. My account grew to over $170,000.00 and then he disappeared and I was told that he was being investigated by the company and was gone. I asked for my money back. Patrick Keane then contacted me and said he was taking my account over and said he would make my money back, which he did. On June 9 2016 my account had $300,000.00 in it and I wanted out. I tried everything I could, called, emailed. He would answer the phone and hang up. In 3 days I lost $220,000.00 in the market. I have been fighting with this company ever since trying to get my money back.

You invested that much money without checking review about them? Even you have invested more and more to recover first deposit? :Et me tell you one fact when you got cheated once then your number or email is forwarding to other to take benefits in the name of covering lost funds. To everyone who read this reply please DO NOT BE TRABBED IN SUCH THINGS.

Hi,
Did you succeed in getting your funds back. I am in a similiar situation. Bounced around, calls not returned.
I am currently in a positive position, not nearly as much invested..

I am working on it, I was also in a positive position but was unable to get out by their negligence. These brokers are brutal. I will keep you informed.

DD

I am working on it, I was also in a positive position but was unable to get out by their negligence. These brokers are brutal. I will keep you informed.

DD
Please open new thread in scam folder with all details about your case so you can get more and more suggestion about how to get your money back.

Back