Sunbird unresponsive scam?

gogata1965

Recruit
I am a customer of Sunbird -account NO 288 522

December 7th day retreat I asked 500 usd .The same day send an email to the company.
They have two weeks past and I have no money and no answer.
I sent four emails and no one answers me.
Sorry for the bad Ingles- one Google translation yet

Attachments

• correo.pdf
    64.3 KB · Views: 4
  • myaccount.pdf
    490.7 KB · Views: 2
SunbirdFx is involved in some sort of unholy union with YouTradeFx. Follow the instructions here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...aving-troubles-withdrawing-their-funds.30882/
Dear Mr,
I read the post that has left me, with all the attention, it gives me Google translator, since I do not fluent in English.
Thank you.
I know, I have little chance to get my inversion.En June could recover half, but as had open positions have not contacted Sunbird from entonces.Voy has keep sending emails and write on the fórums

Estimado Sr,
He leido el post que me ha dejado -con toda la atencion ,que me proporciona Google traductor,ya que no domino el ingles.
Gracias.
Yo se ,que tengo pocas posibilidades de recuperar mi inversion.En junio pude recuperar la mitad ,pero como tenia posiciones abiertas no he contactado con SUNBIRD desde entonces.Voy ha seguir mandando correos y escribir por los foros

Dear Mr,
I read the post that has left me, with all the attention, it gives me Google translator, since I do not fluent in English.
Thank you.
I know, I have little chance to get my inversion.En June could recover half, but as had open positions have not contacted Sunbird from entonces.Voy has keep sending emails and write on the fórums

Estimado Sr,
He leido el post que me ha dejado -con toda la atencion ,que me proporciona Google traductor,ya que no domino el ingles.
Gracias.
Yo se ,que tengo pocas posibilidades de recuperar mi inversion.En junio pude recuperar la mitad ,pero como tenia posiciones abiertas no he contactado con SUNBIRD desde entonces.Voy ha seguir mandando correos y escribir por los foros

You need to follow the instructions that suggested in Pharaoh post, do that and keep us inform about the reply you received from them.

I am inviting everyone to report this scam to

Chief Prosecutor’s Office of Georgia

The investigation Department, Division of illegal income legalization.

Investigator: Mikheil Jinjolia ;

Mobile:+995 577 288 116;

Email: mjinjolia@pog.gov.ge .

Web: www.pog.gov.ge

Address: Gorgasali N24, 0114 , Tbilisi, Georgia

If the bank that you deposit your money was in another bank look for the chief prosecutor in that country. Speak to the local embassy to get some help

Last edited by a moderator:
Después de 35 días mandando 8 veses emails a Sunbird me contesta Luisana Garcia

El 12 de enero de 2016, 8:09, Luisana - Spanish Account Manager <luisana@sunbirdfx.com> escribió:

Porque Georgui me los tiene que enviar ami los correos no a otras personas.

La única persona con quien he contactado es Luisana Garcia.
Ella me mentio de meter mas dinero promentiendo robot ,señales etc,

01/26/2016 day Luisana Garcia replied that Sunbird is bankrupt.
Here I put the mail.
What can I do ?

El dia 26.01.2016 Luisana Garcia me respondio ,que Sunbird esta en quiebra.
Aqui pongo el correo.
Que puedo hacer ?

Attachments

• SB.pdf
    202 KB · Views: 9
Can you please post the text of that email. Then I can run it through a translator.

Can you please post the text of that email. Then I can run it through a translator.

2016-01-25 5:55 GMT-01:00 Luisana - Spanish Account Manager <luisana@sunbirdfx.com>:
Buenos dias Gueorgui le cuento que la empresa,
Ha cerrado por quiebra.
Porfavor envieme un email si lo puedo ayudar en algo mas
Yo mientras estoy aqui unos dias mas hasta avisarle a todos
los inversionista.s
Muchos saludos

Good morning Georgy tell him that the company,
It has been closed for bankruptcy.
Please email me if I can help with something else
While I'm here a few more days to notify all
the inversionista.s
Many greetings

They have a very active website for a company which claims to be out of business.

Get a screenshot of that UK address on the bottom of their homepage. Then file a complaint with the UK FCA and ActionFraud.

Back