SunbirdFx and YouTradeFx- What's the real relationship?

Pharaoh

Brigadier General
I think this issue deserves its own thread.

Let's look at what's been said so far.

November 2014:
I sent an email to someone at SunbirdFx an hour ago. He just replied and stated...

Sunbirdfx did not buy youtradefx.

Unless someone has evidence to the contrary, I believe an employee of YouTradeFx gave false information to Valdirvs.

February 2015:
I believe I was not given full information about this. It is possible that SunbirdFx didn't buy YouTradefx. It is possible that YouTradeFx bought or merged with SunbirdFx.

Checking the whois information for SunbirdFx.com shows this...

Registrant Name: sunbird fx
Registrant Organization: sunbird fx
Registrant Street: 14 amefalism st
Registrant City: petach tikva
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 11111
Registrant Country: IL
Registrant Phone: +972.25555555
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: it@ytfx.com

May 2015:
hi Pharaoh,

thanks for your reply.

i sent couple of emails to Bill to please eliminate the warning in sunbirdfx page.

As i explained him, sunbirdfx doesn't control youtradefx and we deferentially not connected.

moreover, we at sunbirdfx try to provide the best service we can, as you can see i am replying clients comments and in our main page at forex peace army you will find clients who delete their comments.

We try to have a review page with good start rating, i will appreciate if you reply my post and tell me what should i do in order to remove the warning post on our page.

I checked the thread FXMaster referred me,thanks for letting me know, and this client got his funds and should remove his comment shortly.

Thanks

Ron

Ron, I think either you are lying to me or your bosses are lying to you.

Allow me to verify the Whois information showing SunbirdFx.com being under the direct control of YTFX. Historical whois records show that from at least 2014-12-18 to 2015-03-05, SunbirdFx.com's contact information was:

Registrant Name: Sunbird FX
Registrant Organization: Sunbird International Ltd
Registrant Street: 14 Hamefalsim (amefalism in some records)
Registrant City: Petach Tikva
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 11111
Registrant Country: IL
Registrant Phone: +972.25555555
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: it@ytfx.com

I'm attaching a screenshot for further confirmation.

Please explain why SunbirdFx.com's domain name was under the direct control of YTFX's IT department if there is no relationship between the two companies.

Sunbird-YTFX.png

It looks to me like SunbirdFx didn't buy YouTradeFx. It looks more like YouTradeFx bought SunbirdFx.

Hello Ron! How long does it take to explain away the fact that your company and YouTradeFx appear to now be inextricably linked?

I have sent a withdrawal request to SunbirdFX over 2 weeks ago and now I have difficulty getting hold of them. About a week ago someone from YouTradeFX phoned me and said that they have bought SunbirdFX and they will be dealing with the withdrawal and until SunbirdFX pay over the deposits to YouTradeFX then I can't draw my money. When I have managed to get hold of the chat line on a few occasions they have said my withdrawal is in progress, first it was 2-4 days and now 14 days, but no one contacts me to let me know what is going on.

And where did SunbirdFx's rep go?

As far as I'm concerned, there's enough evidence to prove the 2 companies are working together. It really doesn't matter which one bought the other.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay, just saw the post now after posting a comment to Pharaoh.

on whois i get that,

Domain Name: SUNBIRDFX.COM
Registrar: 101DOMAIN, INC.
Whois Server: whois.101domain.com
Referral URL: http://www.101domain.com
Name Server: NS1.101DOMAIN.COM
Name Server: NS2.101DOMAIN.COM
Name Server: NS5.101DOMAIN.COM
Updated Date: 21-feb-2011
Creation Date: 27-sep-2010
Expiration Date: 27-sep-2016

no youtradefx.

AsstModerator: i haven't received any reply for my emails from you.

As i explained in the mail i sent to Forex peace army 5 months ago, sunbirdfx bought youtradefx technology(CRM, Marketing platforms). youtradefx is a big company with a sarong technologycal system and the deal was based on it. sunbirdfx didn't took charge on the firm or otherwise.

It might be, that the historical info on whois was because of the technical platforms we upgraded.

That's the only deal we had.

i'd like also to mention couple of facts, Me and others in sunbirdfx try the best to provide good service to our clients (you can view the amount of posts that are being replied and clients change their post for the best). It is true that in the beginning of the year when we changed the website home page and platform design, it caused some troubles. There were clients who could not login to their accounts, but we manage to fix the problem and to go back on tracks.

As a trader, i appreciate a lot this forum and its stars rank.

We don't deserve 5 star rank yet, but we surely working on it.

I hope this info helps.

Thanks

Upgrading technical platforms would not trigger any need to change the WhoIs contact information. An employee of YouTradeFx was the primary contact for SunbirdFx.com's domain name for over 2 months.

If you bought YouTradeFx's technology, what happened to YouTradeFx's clients and employees?

I'm reasonably sure YouTradeFx's mail server was blocking FPA messages. Maybe you are using it now.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay, just saw the post now after posting a comment to Pharaoh.

on whois i get that,

Domain Name: SUNBIRDFX.COM
Registrar: 101DOMAIN, INC.
Whois Server: whois.101domain.com
Referral URL: http://www.101domain.com
Name Server: NS1.101DOMAIN.COM
Name Server: NS2.101DOMAIN.COM
Name Server: NS5.101DOMAIN.COM
Updated Date: 21-feb-2011
Creation Date: 27-sep-2010
Expiration Date: 27-sep-2016

no youtradefx.

AsstModerator: i haven't received any reply for my emails from you.

As i explained in the mail i sent to Forex peace army 5 months ago, sunbirdfx bought youtradefx technology(CRM, Marketing platforms). youtradefx is a big company with a sarong technologycal system and the deal was based on it. sunbirdfx didn't took charge on the firm or otherwise.

It might be, that the historical info on whois was because of the technical platforms we upgraded.

That's the only deal we had.

i'd like also to mention couple of facts, Me and others in sunbirdfx try the best to provide good service to our clients (you can view the amount of posts that are being replied and clients change their post for the best). It is true that in the beginning of the year when we changed the website home page and platform design, it caused some troubles. There were clients who could not login to their accounts, but we manage to fix the problem and to go back on tracks.

As a trader, i appreciate a lot this forum and its stars rank.

We don't deserve 5 star rank yet, but we surely working on it.

I hope this info helps.

Thanks

Dear Rep,
How come in the world the whois record gets updated or tampered when the technical platforms gets upgraded / updated / reworked. There is no connection unless and until a human intervention is made. Also you have posted the current whois record of SUNBIRDFX, kindly check the attachment of pharaoh in the first post where it clearly shows YOUTRADEFX mail id linked to the SUNBIRDFX domain.

Also AsstModerator was trying to get in touch with SUNBIRDFX / YOUTRADEFX for solving traders issue, but it was in vain. Moreover, even the representative was missing for a long time. Now you have come up some brilliant answer.

Hurray... We all here are lame and blind to see the fact in first post

Back