Sunbirdfx doesn't remove means

Recruit
In 2011 I opened the account in the SunbirdFX company (www .sunbirdfx.com). having put on it $3000 also I filled up it through the cash card. I traded at first successfully, then as well as I lost most of beginners. Now I try to take away the blood $267.

Already as 5 months, I correspond, I call up, all promise me and promise that will already remove today, but money and isn't present.

That they have no documents, verification isn't taken place, not that for a conclusion specified though never I elected WebMoney for a conclusion.

Now everything seemed already, on April 19 everything was provided and told that money removed. Outside on May 19, I didn't receive means!

Reputation of firm questionable. Be careful and many times think before becoming their client! They don't remove money!!!!!!!! 1

Yours faithfully, Alexander!

They don't respond to addresses. My login in the SunbirdFX company: 287539.

Do you have any email with promises? that can help.

Go ahead and invite SunbirdFX to join this thread.

I know this human. And it's almost my friend by our common problem. For six month I try to get back my money from SunbirdFX and only 5-6 month I withdraw what I want.
Thanks to Anna Petrova (head manager in Russian department of SunbirdFX)! =) But who are calm and peaceful man - they cann't get money! SunbirdFX call them goof, hick, meat ..and so on...

I asked Anna Petrova, as head of Russian dpts of SunbirdFX to withdraw money of '882'. It is married pair, wife and husband. Anna, I know that your stuff looking up this Forum.

Anna, I asking you very very very strongly to withdraw last money to Nadejda and Alex. You know me and my opportunities and skills! I'm Russian. My name is Denis. I don't leave my collegue by Forex (traders) in trouble. And I'll fight for last drop of blood.

So, Anna, lets be a friends further? Let them get their money this week, before the end of next one! ))

Hello SunbirdFx rep! If you are still around, you've been ignoring this thread. FxMaster invited you from another thread on May 21st.

Back