sunday Night opning market Prices,Legel to decide and stopout even wrong chart?

comingbacksoon

Recruit
i got strange story but a true one and i i am sure lot of pro traders willl see this thread and can answer it, if i got a lots of posions during Friday night and market closed with a margin level over 120% and i got equity, but low equity as well, and when market open Sunday night with strange high and low prices at the 4th of jan 2015 ,Usdchf got high at 1.0286 !! nd other segment too ,and i do trade the folowing gbpchf,fbpusd,eurgbp,eurusd,eurnzd,auxusd ,auxeur,gbpcad ,usdcad,audjpy,cadchf,nzdusd, and all what mentioned got live postions!! My point is can any broker be sure 100% thats a spike or wrong chart/price leads to stop out or not? and even so is it that easy to calculate it?
the company bet that i would be stop out even i deposit my acount, and also so sure that it can be easly calculated?!!! but if you can see many pairs go aginst ch other, so 1_ is it legel thats a company decide that its dealy of funding deposit into my account is legel and not the main mistake and 2- whom to ask the real and official prices during the hour i got stop out?and the top out it self whre the diffrncce of 20% goes anyway?i was 1900usd negative but i had about 200usd equity and i was willing to deposiut but non of custmercare was answering or replay me!!! so is this really fair? :mad: btw i was trading with mql4 system!! but i think that somthing went wrong at sunday night and spicly one chf price aud,nzd

You are asking a lot of general questions. The scenario you have described is possible but to be exam your case more deeply I will need more details and chart screenshot as well.

As for the delay in depositing the funds, if they delayed the funds intentionally then it's illegal but if you didn't have the verification docs or you deposited in Friday night/Saturday while there is not working hours in their back office then it's ok I believe.

To double check the prices I would suggest you to user an independent source such as NetDania or Reuters.

i mean the price at the vary first date of sunday 4/1/2015 ? is it legel to stop out me due to wrong chart or bad and not offical prices? spcialy usdchf,gbpchf?

i mean the price at the vary first date of sunday 4/1/2015 ? is it legel to stop out me due to wrong chart or bad and not offical prices? spcialy usdchf,gbpchf?

If their feed is wrong so they must reimburse you or reinstate the positions, very simple. You'd need to prove them wrong first.

I think he might be scammed if they were giving him the wrong feed and it caused him a loss. This is not a General Talk issue I believe.

I think the OP needs to come back and give more details. Then we can be a little more sure of whether this needs to be moved or not.

its from main page and that cuz me a lose of all capital, so whom to blame and if its legel to igonre the cutmer if it was a dealy of a deoist or they should pay all loses no matter what or how much the deposit or it could safe the aco**** or not? and ty

Back