Sundbirdfx Scam no withdrawal my money

raffus

Private
Hello to everybody, first of all i'm sorry for my English, i' m Italian; I would like to explain you what happened

On 09th Feb 2015 i open my 3rd account n.317029 with this broker following a great promotion of an IB which were offering these conditions:

-150% bonus
-refund VPS montly cost
-1 month free spreads with refund
-40 days protection against losses max 20% initial account value
-4 EAs incluse setup

So as you can see from the picture enclosed i had paid through C/C an amount of €900 and €165 from internal transfer, for a total of starting capital of €1065.
I immediately received the bonuses 100% + 50 % , which had to be withdrawable after a certain number of lots (bonuses amount x 0.2), i always received the VPS refunds , losses refund and 1st month spreads; everything going to "credit"

I traded till now 126 lots.

My manager was Mr Alex Ferrari, now is vanished but you can easly google his name and see what appear.

So after several unanswered emails from him (italiandesk@sunbirdfx.com), I decided to call the broker by phone; i received a called back by Mr Filippo Venturi (filippov@sunbirdfx.com). which presented itself as my new manager. Good conversation, he explained me that Mr Ferrari has been moved to other nomination (.....) inside SunbirdFX, and that now would like to resolve all issues pending.

Well he looked as sincer person, he asked me a detailed email with all transictions involved, he promised me that he would settled the whole situation, moving all bonuses from credit to Balance in order to permit me to withdrawal the whole amount or of big part, asking 3 working days.

I no longer received email from him...now I'm continually insisting by mail and phone, but no one answers neither the phone nor email.

On 18th Sept 2015 I filled out a withdrawal request form of €900 the same amount that i have paid, money no longer received.

The introducing broker has deleted all pages regarding "SunbirdFx" from his website and he told me that MR Ferrari is wanted by the international police, anyway he is not helping me.

What can i do?? how can i invite SunbirdFx to come and join this thread? maybe sending the web address of this post?

go to the Italian police would be a waste of time, I kindly ask you a big help on your part; I've seen threads of scam alert.

thanks to everybody who can help me in order to resolve my issue.
My skype id is Raffaele.vianello1972

Sunbirdfx web page.jpg open Sunbirdfx account 317029.jpg

• Year since: 2005
  • Headquarters: Seychelles
  • Company registration: SunbirdTrading Ltd., Seychelles
  • Regulation: Not regulated
Should never ever trade with this type of broker as they are obviously "hit-and-run/Deposit-only" company.

Should never ever trade with this type of broker as they are obviously "hit-and-run/Deposit-only" company.

Hello Rahman,
you are right but most of broker are not regulated but they are paying their customers.
Anyway my scam alert should be a also message for other people.

If you could me assistantce it is really appreciated.
thanks and have a good day
Raffaele

Anyway why the authorities allow these companies still operate in forex?
from 2005 ......it is enought....and i think not to be the first person scammed....

most of broker are not regulated but they are paying their customers.

Right, they are forced to pay at the very beginning, to be able to lure more people
to the scam zone.

If you are Italian, surely know how a Ponzi scheme is managed in order to work .

Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Carefully explain the situation and that withdrawals are one of the promised services from a broker. Ask if a chargeback based on failure to provide a promised service is an option.

There may be deadlines. Do it today.

Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Carefully explain the situation and that withdrawals are one of the promised services from a broker. Ask if a chargeback based on failure to provide a promised service is an option.

There may be deadlines. Do it today.

hi
i will make it but as already occured in a paypal fraud commerce my bank refused the chargeback service.

there are other possibilities? Maybe can i send an email to my manager Filippo Venturi and this Amir Brown (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...015-140-scaldnl-vs-sunbirdfx-com.41604/page-2) in order to invite them to join in my thread ?

i also read about Harry Ventura, CEO SunbirdFX mail:harry@sunbirdfx.com maybe i can send the claim also to them, he replied on https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.sunbirdfx.com

@Pharaoh i gave 1 star to Sunbirdfx !

Waiting your suggestions how to do!
best regards to everybody

Invite as many Sunbird employees as you can.

If PayPal was involved they are the ones you need to contact. If you deposited directly via credit card, then PayPal shouldn't be involved.

Gather all your information and file a report with eConsumer.gov

hello @Pharaoh
i paid through C/C direclty, now i have contacted my bank.

i also sent the invitation to all Sunbird's employees but nobody reply to my email

Which section is most suitable of eConsumer.gov? "Jobs and making" money maybe?
thanks a lot for your support!

Can the FPA staff help me in that scam in order to recover my money?
ciao !

Back