Romance Scam SungerFX Limited Scam (www.sungerfx.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
SungerFX is another scam brother who contacts victims on Wechat and uses romance to lure them into investing on MT5. The scammers offer to put money into a victims account to get them to invest but this money is fake as the account statements, charts, graphs, etc. are all fake. Once a deposit is made, victims can never withdraw. This is a WARNING not to do any business with SungerFX.

1636225303347.png

1636225338925.png

1636225664420.png

1636225549238.png

1636225631438.png

I was also scammed by this company. I was contacted by a fake woman from social media. She started to talk me into romance relationship and convinced me to invest in XAUUSD margin trading by the help of the sungerfx's MT5 system. I transferred my funds to their provided address in USDT Tether. After some days, I realized what happened. When I wanted to withdraw mu funds they refused it. Now scammed about several thousand USD. As I live in Istanbul, I filed a prosecuation against them in Istanbul.

I was also scammed by this company. I was contacted by a fake woman from social media. She started to talk me into romance relationship and convinced me to invest in XAUUSD margin trading by the help of the sungerfx's MT5 system. I transferred my funds to their provided address in USDT Tether. After some days, I realized what happened. When I wanted to withdraw mu funds they refused it. Now scammed about several thousand USD. As I live in Istanbul, I filed a prosecuation against them in Istanbul.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

SungerFX is another scam brother who contacts victims on Wechat and uses romance to lure them into investing on MT5. The scammers offer to put money into a victims account to get them to invest but this money is fake as the account statements, charts, graphs, etc. are all fake. Once a deposit is made, victims can never withdraw. This is a WARNING not to do any business with SungerFX.

View attachment 70523

View attachment 70524

View attachment 70527

View attachment 70525
View attachment 70526
Go on Endole with SungerFX search. Think there's a UK headquarters too.

I actually was able to withdraw from SungerFX. To Kraken. Think...maybe wrong have admin rights given by Paul on SungerFX

Thanks for the advice. How did you manage to withdraw? They rejected all my requests to withdraw. I don't have any contact details about Paul. What kind of admin rights do you mean?

View attachment 70523

View attachment 70524

View attachment 70527

View attachment 70525
View attachment 70526
Punisher huh....dig it!:) Just an update. Looked extensively at all organizations to report solid evidence of this scam. We may have to agree to disagree because I believe they're quite well funded. Have seen balconies from fancy Florida hotels, nephew Iris at Boston MIT in Lamborghini Paul gifted him and know of people now with millions transferred back to them. There's approximately 100 on the forex futures cryptocurrency CFD team. Paul provided the calculations for what he was retiring on plus the 6 million he personally made in 2020 on Bitcoin.

I just emailed whitehouse.gov, subject they offered under "assistance with a federal agency" to determine order of operations for reporting. Also to protect myself legally because if they're funded as well as I suspect the IRS Whistle-blower program won't necessarily protect me from them attempting to sink me legally. I'm certain they'd have piranhas for a legal team.

Also, they said they would "take me to make money", and "save your crypto.com USDT to buy your urn"... The Paul relationship is love-hate or death threats. He'll do nothing. I'm armed. But if they know I'm taking serious action and have begun, Paul did offer "to show up in middle of night or while I'm bathing".

I'm armed with a 9mm and have more knives and fun little self defense toys than any girl I know. Sent him video of my personal marksmanship at gun range as deterrent. Initially wasn't exactly sure of entire scam but intuition said something was going on.

Will wait to see if hear from White House assistance. Next Ic3.gov. All of you can upload absolutely anything you have to Ic3.gov as well and reference me if prefer. Attached FBI Ic3.gov pic sent to Paul. Lost contact with him but think he's still reading messages on WhatsApp in airplane mode. Check marked the various crimes this organization would fall under.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Lisa Hlavenka
Screenshot_20211219-190009_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20211217-170538_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211217-175035_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20211219-190205_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20211219-190127_WhatsApp.jpg

Thanks for the advice. How did you manage to withdraw? They rejected all my requests to withdraw. I don't have any contact details about Paul. What kind of admin rights do you mean?
A few more details below. The business address is not their real address and this has been used by many scammers to register a company in the UK.

1640201334244.png

1640201360947.png

Anyone scammed by this company should at minimum file a complaint with the FCA. You should also notify your bank of fraud as MT accounts usually require wire transfers. You can also file an IC3 report with the FBI.

Back