sbam23

Recruit
I am from Belgium. I was scammed in october 2021 by Sandwind Global = Sunton Capital = Sich Capital.
My funds is blocked with 20K dollars. If you have information about Sunton or Sandwind ? please tell me? Where they are located ? Israel or China, ... ? If you are scammed in Europe, please tell me to joince our strenghts.

The Punisher

2nd Lieutenant
I am from Belgium. I was scammed in october 2021 by Sandwind Global = Sunton Capital = Sich Capital.
My funds is blocked with 20K dollars. If you have information about Sunton or Sandwind ? please tell me? Where they are located ? Israel or China, ... ? If you are scammed in Europe, please tell me to joince our strenghts.
Sunton is related to Jinlong, JYJ and Yunma Tianlong. You can search FPA and find threads about these scam companies. You should file reports with the FCA, the Securities Commission in your country and the FBI (IC3 online form)

The Punisher

2nd Lieutenant
Please also file a report with the Global Anti-Scam Organization. They have live chat available 24 hours a day to help victims.

sbam23

Recruit
Please also file a report with the Global Anti-Scam Organization. They have live chat available 24 hours a day to help victims.

Thank you. I contact global anti scam. Now I am in relation with someone who is also scammed by Sunton.
I had a call with her. We are now searching for an american who are scammed from Sunton or Sandwind or Sich Capital. Please make us a sign. Thank you

sbam23

Recruit
Sunton is related to Jinlong, JYJ and Yunma Tianlong. You can search FPA and find threads about these scam companies. You should file reports with the FCA, the Securities Commission in your country and the FBI (IC3 online form)
Thanks. What it means FPA? I don't find on internet. How we can establish a relation between sunton and Jinlong, JYJ and Yunma Tianlong? How we can link them ?