Romance Scam Sunton Capital Ltd. Scam (www.suntonfx.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
I am from Belgium. I was scammed in october 2021 by Sandwind Global = Sunton Capital = Sich Capital.
My funds is blocked with 20K dollars. If you have information about Sunton or Sandwind ? please tell me? Where they are located ? Israel or China, ... ? If you are scammed in Europe, please tell me to joince our strenghts.

I am from Belgium. I was scammed in october 2021 by Sandwind Global = Sunton Capital = Sich Capital.
My funds is blocked with 20K dollars. If you have information about Sunton or Sandwind ? please tell me? Where they are located ? Israel or China, ... ? If you are scammed in Europe, please tell me to joince our strenghts.
Sunton is related to Jinlong, JYJ and Yunma Tianlong. You can search FPA and find threads about these scam companies. You should file reports with the FCA, the Securities Commission in your country and the FBI (IC3 online form)

Please also file a report with the Global Anti-Scam Organization. They have live chat available 24 hours a day to help victims.

Please also file a report with the Global Anti-Scam Organization. They have live chat available 24 hours a day to help victims.

Thank you. I contact global anti scam. Now I am in relation with someone who is also scammed by Sunton.
I had a call with her. We are now searching for an american who are scammed from Sunton or Sandwind or Sich Capital. Please make us a sign. Thank you

Sunton is related to Jinlong, JYJ and Yunma Tianlong. You can search FPA and find threads about these scam companies. You should file reports with the FCA, the Securities Commission in your country and the FBI (IC3 online form)
Thanks. What it means FPA? I don't find on internet. How we can establish a relation between sunton and Jinlong, JYJ and Yunma Tianlong? How we can link them ?

Thanks. What it means FPA? I don't find on internet. How we can establish a relation between sunton and Jinlong, JYJ and Yunma Tianlong? How we can link them ?
FPA = Forex Peace Army (this Forum).

In the thread You can see how it is related. I hace read the thread and it's a very good research.

MEETING ZOOM SUMMARY BY COMMAND SUNTON (26.9.2021) I try to share here, more or less from the zoom meeting what is being communicated :
1. SuntonFX is a broker that serves as an intermediary for the transactions made. Meanwhile, Miss WangShuQi is the "fund manager".
There are 3 sources of profit for SuntonFX :
- The difference in exchange rates at the time of deposit and withdrawal
- 70% of broker commission (30% distributed to the network as referral commission)
- Spread and Margin call or loss experienced by traders (because many members are itching and want to trade outside signal hours)
2. The price moves at the signal hour because there is great buying/selling pressure from Sunton members
3. Prior to Sunton, this group had traded with another broker (HTFox). But in the end something went wrong so all the members transferred their funds to Sunton. However, until now HTFox is still running and members on HTFox can still make withdrawals.
4. It is not recommended to use robots or EAs, it is better to use manuals. Because Sunton is a stop-loss hunter type broker.
5. Playing reversal is not recommended because it will cause losses.
6. Trading at sunton is not low risk. The risk remains. Use spare money, when you have got your capital back, withdraw capital and grow profit.
7. The chart discrepancies on brokers are very common, even for well-known brokers. This is nothing new.

this is the news what they share after alot people cant withdraw their profit..
The charts used by Sunton are manipulated and fake, that is why there are discrepancies. No one should invest with these scammers. The minute a victim wires money to them, the money is gone forever and there is no getting the funds back.

Back