Romance Scam Sunton Capital Ltd. Scam (www.suntonfx.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
but at Indonesia , they are using different way , they will give signal to do trading at certain time , so just curious about it. as I upload attachment as well , they promise 3-5% profit each trading.
Yes, this is common with scammers. They will tell you when to buy, to short or long, and when to sell. The charts, graphs and prices you are looking at are completely manipulated and not real. Scammers do anything possible to try and look like a real broker. Sunton Capital is 100% a scam and there are already many victims who lost money. DO NOT invest any money with this company.

Last edited:
Yes, this is common with scammers. They will tell you when to buy, to short or long, and when to sell. The charts, graphs and prices you are looking at are completely manipulated and not real. Scammers do anything possible to try and look like a real broker. Sunton Capital is 100% a scam and there are already many victims who lost money. DO NOT invest any money with this company.
hi, do you know any method how they manipulated the chart?

hi, i don’t know anything about the trade and my friend invited me to join this, i already joined sunton and now they said the website is under maintanance, all of us can’t do any withdrawal now :( i was hoping they r not going to scam now…

hi, do you know any method how they manipulated the chart?

Let say when you invest in anything just do all your due diligence before putting your hard earned money in it. Don't just listen to the internet. If the company is not shady, there wouldn't be sites like this having real victims losing all their savings. There's nothing to gain for victims to go around and trash other companies. There's no competitions as they claimed when you confront them about their lies. What kind of investments can give you such high returns as they show you? There's nothing like that in this world, if there is there will be countless of millionaires walking around.

Also The Punisher explained everything too.

Take a look at these threads

hi, i don’t know anything about the trade and my friend invited me to join this, i already joined sunton and now they said the website is under maintanance, all of us can’t do any withdrawal now :( i was hoping they r not going to scam now…
This is a scam, you will not be able to withdraw money whether the website is down or not. They are likely moving the website to a new address since they are exposed as a scam.

MEETING ZOOM SUMMARY BY COMMAND SUNTON (26.9.2021) I try to share here, more or less from the zoom meeting what is being communicated :
1. SuntonFX is a broker that serves as an intermediary for the transactions made. Meanwhile, Miss WangShuQi is the "fund manager".
There are 3 sources of profit for SuntonFX :
- The difference in exchange rates at the time of deposit and withdrawal
- 70% of broker commission (30% distributed to the network as referral commission)
- Spread and Margin call or loss experienced by traders (because many members are itching and want to trade outside signal hours)
2. The price moves at the signal hour because there is great buying/selling pressure from Sunton members
3. Prior to Sunton, this group had traded with another broker (HTFox). But in the end something went wrong so all the members transferred their funds to Sunton. However, until now HTFox is still running and members on HTFox can still make withdrawals.
4. It is not recommended to use robots or EAs, it is better to use manuals. Because Sunton is a stop-loss hunter type broker.
5. Playing reversal is not recommended because it will cause losses.
6. Trading at sunton is not low risk. The risk remains. Use spare money, when you have got your capital back, withdraw capital and grow profit.
7. The chart discrepancies on brokers are very common, even for well-known brokers. This is nothing new.

this is the news what they share after alot people cant withdraw their profit..

MEETING ZOOM SUMMARY BY COMMAND SUNTON (26.9.2021) I try to share here, more or less from the zoom meeting what is being communicated :
1. SuntonFX is a broker that serves as an intermediary for the transactions made. Meanwhile, Miss WangShuQi is the "fund manager".
There are 3 sources of profit for SuntonFX :
- The difference in exchange rates at the time of deposit and withdrawal
- 70% of broker commission (30% distributed to the network as referral commission)
- Spread and Margin call or loss experienced by traders (because many members are itching and want to trade outside signal hours)
2. The price moves at the signal hour because there is great buying/selling pressure from Sunton members
3. Prior to Sunton, this group had traded with another broker (HTFox). But in the end something went wrong so all the members transferred their funds to Sunton. However, until now HTFox is still running and members on HTFox can still make withdrawals.
4. It is not recommended to use robots or EAs, it is better to use manuals. Because Sunton is a stop-loss hunter type broker.
5. Playing reversal is not recommended because it will cause losses.
6. Trading at sunton is not low risk. The risk remains. Use spare money, when you have got your capital back, withdraw capital and grow profit.
7. The chart discrepancies on brokers are very common, even for well-known brokers. This is nothing new.

this is the news what they share after alot people cant withdraw their profit..
Thank you for sharing. Sunton is a scam broker and they will never give your principal deposit back. I recommend to start filing complaints with law enforcement and the securities commissions in your country.

Thank you for sharing. Sunton is a scam broker and they will never give your principal deposit back. I recommend to start filing complaints with law enforcement and the securities commissions in your country.
fYI too suntonfx already scam on 14-10-2021, they give wrong signal and use Margin Call technique so the member big loss with negatif balance

So sunton now dont have responbility to withdraw their profit ,all loss now

Back