Romance Scam Sunton Capital Ltd. Scam (www.suntonfx.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
hello everyone. after i got scammed total 41k.. going through blogs, forums, chats and constant reporting has become one of my daily habbits. i got in touch with a new scammer recently trying to offer me spot gold investments via mt5 and the broker is REGINA FOREX.. from my resercb it seems to me like a new broker scam... so just a heads up

hello everyone. after i got scammed total 41k.. going through blogs, forums, chats and constant reporting has become one of my daily habbits. i got in touch with a new scammer recently trying to offer me spot gold investments via mt5 and the broker is REGINA FOREX.. from my resercb it seems to me like a new broker scam... so just a heads up
Is Regina Forex related to Sunton or a different broker all together or you don't know?

Is Regina Forex related to Sunton or a different broker all together or you don't know?
im not sure.. it sems legit... but am suspicious because i met a new scammer and right from the start he suggested to invest there via mt5... where we already know what they are doing with the liscenses.. so there has to be some sort of hidden connection. didnt have time to do more reserch

im not sure.. it sems legit... but am suspicious because i met a new scammer and right from the start he suggested to invest there via mt5... where we already know what they are doing with the liscenses.. so there has to be some sort of hidden connection. didnt have time to do more reserch
We should start a new thread about this broker. They are not regulated by or registered with any securities and futures commission. I will start a new thread.

1635878526343.png

1635878570750.png

We should start a new thread about this broker. They are not regulated by or registered with any securities and futures commission. I will start a new thread.

View attachment 70287

View attachment 70289

See the thread below.

Have you reported to the securities commission in your country?

Here is a more thorough list of the websites used by Sunton.

Back