Romance Scam Sunton Capital Ltd. Scam (www.suntonfx.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
I was not scammed by Sunton FX, but other fake exchange. I know there are a lot of victims in the Global Anti Scam Organization if you want to join for free.

Here you are one among others instagram account of my scammer. instagram.com/good1_recepti/

My scammer work for Sunton / Sandwind / Sich Capital

Can be intersting to analyse his networks, friends and relations. Strange that there are russian people as followers ??

Here you are one among others instagram account of my scammer. instagram.com/good1_recepti/

My scammer work for Sunton / Sandwind / Sich Capital

Can be intersting to analyse his networks, friends and relations. Strange that there are russian people as followers ??
This people are chinese and they usually work only with chinese Mafia. Strange to find russians involved.

Hello
I am joining this forum post, because I was scammed by Sandwind / SICH Capital. I only found out on this forum that the scammers were previously acting under the name Sunton and that they were using different websites for their scam.

This was a classic case of pig butchering. A person I met on a dating site claimed to be a businessman from London. After a month of correspondence, this person offered to teach me how to invest in Forex. This person recommended me his trusted broker Sandwind, where I opened an account. When Forex trading was profitable I was encouraged and manipulated to make further deposits ......

When I wanted to withdraw my funds I was accused by the broker of alleged money laundering. Because of this the fake broker blocked my funds... unless I make next deposit.

It is difficult to come to terms with losing my whole savings. The hardest thing is to explain to myself, that I let myself be scammed so easily, that I trusted a person, I met a few months earlier on a dating site.

I lost not only my money, but also my joy of life, optimism, hope, trust and faith in other people.

Hello
I am joining this forum post, because I was scammed by Sandwind / SICH Capital. I only found out on this forum that the scammers were previously acting under the name Sunton and that they were using different websites for their scam.

This was a classic case of pig butchering. A person I met on a dating site claimed to be a businessman from London. After a month of correspondence, this person offered to teach me how to invest in Forex. This person recommended me his trusted broker Sandwind, where I opened an account. When Forex trading was profitable I was encouraged and manipulated to make further deposits ......

When I wanted to withdraw my funds I was accused by the broker of alleged money laundering. Because of this the fake broker blocked my funds... unless I make next deposit.

It is difficult to come to terms with losing my whole savings. The hardest thing is to explain to myself, that I let myself be scammed so easily, that I trusted a person, I met a few months earlier on a dating site.

I lost not only my money, but also my joy of life, optimism, hope, trust and faith in other people.
Please consider also contacting the Global Anti-Scam Organization. They are a non-profit and have live chat 24 hours a day to assist victims. Separately please file reports with the Securities & Futures Commission in your country and file an IC3 online with the FBI.

www.globalantiscam.org

Hello

I completely understand You. File a criminal report in your local police and trace your coins. In the Global AntiScam Organization You Will find guides for free. Please be aware of fake recovery agencies that Will try to cheat you.

I reported the scam to the local police, IC3 and Action Fraud. The local police didnt give me much hope of finding the perpetrators.

It is clear to me. I want my funds back, but the local police want to find the perpetrator.
The Sunton Capital fraud was reported to law enforcement authorities in September.
Has somebody received any answers yet?
I reported the Sandwind scam in December. I havent yet had any response.

There is an active investigation of this scam by the Australian Federal Police. If you are a victim from Australia, please see the thread below for more details.

Back