Super Gold Trader EA at mt4robots.info

mt4robots Scam

Dont go with this EA. If you do did that you loose your account I attached here EA

AsstModerator Note: I've just unattached the EA. Posting a company's software here without permission is illegal whether or not the company scammed you. There was already a warning about this sort of action on page 1 of this thread. SameerV has just been dipped in steak sauce and thrown to Spam Cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont go with this EA. If you do did that you loose your account I attached here EA

Sorry Sameer but this EA is by who? You are just posting a file and that is not good enough I afraid.

Unless you will not share more details, this thread will probably not get any serious comment or maybe will be deleted.

The admin of MT4Robots.info asked me to remove this thread. I declined. I pointed out that I had taken proper actions to defend the company's intellectual property rights twice in this thread and invited the company to join this thread. The CEO then replied and said...

We have the right to request you to remove our website and product information from your website. www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/37656-super-gold-trader-ea-mt4robots-info.html Your website is misleading information with a word "Scam" about our website URL and product.

We will only request one last time from you that please remove our website and product information from your website (forum).

We don't want to sign up to your forum and don't want to be any part of it. We will not sink to the level to start a dispute with you or your forum members. We will just take clear action.Maybe you want to get more members to your forum but you can not force us to register to your forum to defend ourself otherwise we cannot do anything. You are the owner or worker or whatever at www.forexpeacearmy.com/ you are responsible to remove content that cause other companies web site.

You can deny to remove it but, in that case, we will have to contact our attorney. It may will or will not end in a lawsuit. The choice is yours.

We will keep monitor your website, and if necessary we will pass this case to our attorney.

We keep this email as a reference and a prove that we already requested the removal 2 times from you.

Since keeping the email as a reference is so important, I'm posting it here so I don't lose it.

I'm looking forward to hearing from this person's lawyer about why Amazon hasn't been sued out of existence for allowing negative reviews.

PayPal,scammer's paradise?

It seems that if you're going to buy an EA then detailed research and due diligence is required before you pay up to avoid getting scammed.As for PayPal I used it once years ago,to pay someone for a satellite service from the UK when I was living in Europe.I received no service and was scammed out of GBP 250,I took it up with PayPal but they just fobbed me off with some BS excuse.
The scammer had made me open an account with PayPal as it was the most convenient way to pay apparently,I realised afterwards it was the best anonymous way to scam somebody.
I closed my PayPal account instantly and have NEVER used them again,nor will I ever,PayScam more like!

"We will not sink to the level to start a dispute with you or your forum members."

Explaining the company's side of a dispute with customers is considered as "sink to the level" by the CEO of the company. Wow, talk about service with a snarl.

This alone is enough to make me never buy anything from mt4robots.info. Add in a lawsuit threat to remove a public complaint and I'd say to avoid this company at all costs.

"We will not sink to the level to start a dispute with you or your forum members."

Explaining the company's side of a dispute with customers is considered as "sink to the level" by the CEO of the company. Wow, talk about service with a snarl.

This alone is enough to make me never buy anything from mt4robots.info. Add in a lawsuit threat to remove a public complaint and I'd say to avoid this company at all costs.

I totally agree. They are too arrogant to offer an acceptable service to their clients.

Hello Traders!

Super Profit Trader EA at http://mt4robots.info is SCAM!
Do not download the Robot for free and NEVER buy that !!!

My story:

I recognized the website last week and checked their results. Turning 10 USD into 40.000 USD in a few days.
The results they show you is pure scam. When you check the times and trades, it was never possible to make profit. Anyhow, in order to detect another scammer. I signed up at FXPro.com to get the robot for free.

I downloaded the Super Profit Trader Robot last weekend for free. They offer a 90-day trial licence together with FxPro. In fact, MT4robots.info is an IB (Introducing Broker) for FxPro. The minimum deposit is 10 USD. I knew that this money is lost.

Tonight, I startet the trading wirh Super Profit Trader EA at the beginning of the week. I use VPS with 9.6ms access time to a London Server. I guess this should be fast enough to use this EA. I used the standard setting, but changed the lot size to the minimum.

A few hours later, my account was down to 3.25 USD.

To get some help I contacted http://mt4robots.info and got a few moments later this answer:

Unfortunately, the free EA license are not coming with support.
The FREE license is self-supported.
You can login to your EA license account and look for EA settings explanation and make your self a better settings that works for you the best.

WHAT ???
They want to sell a robot for 600.- USD and do not support in the trial period ????

Is there anybody who can tell me the purpose of this b...s...

Bye, BYE you scammers!

Yours Oks

Back