super scam, fxcompany

corfurio

Recruit
Hi, everyone;
I try to explain to my bad experience with this broker;
Fx company.
I'm Italian and I am using a translator to write, therefore, be patient, though many words are a bit confused;

early to tell;
1: I decide to open an account, Company of Fx, since talking in chat, I was assured that I could open an account, free swap, since I wanted to do the trading in the medium / long term, initially, we have given much attention, but the chat, it worked normally, 10 minutes online, 3 hours off-line, and each time, I repeat, every time I wrote, let me wait, even 5-10 minutes, before answering.
I decide to open an account, however, always speaking with the same operator OLEG!
there is one operator, this alleged OLEG, even chatting, you decide to speak, with technical support, or advertisements, we always respond, when we, OLEG.
2: I open the account, I get the login and password, and download metatrader, already there are big problems here, metatrader, does not connect, and the site, FX company, is open only on a pc, on my classic, not to be, gives me problems for an extension, pls. "Strange", one is able only to open the hoome page, but not to make the loing.
3: open the account, they remain, forever, with the OLEG chat, I tell you deposit a small sum, to give it a try, but I say now, that will execute very quickly, a fetch of the deposit, because my intention and that to use liberty reserve.
the transfer, send it only to verify costs, times, and service.
4: I have the transfer from Italy to Latvia, where it is located, the bank, it takes 7 days to arrive, an absurdity.
5: I realize that the money has arrived, just because, I complain about chatting with OLEG, otherwise, I had not yet been credited to the account at that precise moment, I begin to feel a strong smell of scam.
OLEG to say, I go out immediately, the withdrawal of capital, the 2000 € that I sent, and that depositero, once accredited, my money, the bank, with liberty reserve.
OLEG, does not begin to remember more, disregard it, and tell me about the bonus, the fraudsters just as they do, then from there on, my war begins, but I could not, do anything, talk in chat, and depressing, do not respond or they ignore it, or, even worse, I have tried to write the transfer, but not true, money is always firm on metatrader.
6: I want to point out that when the money arrived, I have the account credited with the bonus of 50%, although he explicitly wrote that I did not want.

7: Now start sending emails to support, send 10-20 emails a week, and I meet only 3 times, with a few lines, always unprofessional, irritating, and with the air of being untouchable;
1 - EMAIL: I write well, and clearly, I disposo on my profile, account trading, taking, capital, € 2000;
they told me, telling me to be clearer.
2 - EMAIL: beginning to irritate me, and word usage, more direct, support, saying that I want my money back, well, you know what they said;
customer, their collection costs, 456 €, because the bank requires a large commission for transfers under € 5000.
Lards, damn, I have all written tests and email, attach the most forward, now we are focused here.
3 - EMAIL: initially decided, to stop the taking, because I'm scared, for the cost, 456 €, lost, eg, a bank, makes my blood run cold, but other days pass, and since, I get more news from the media, since, I wrote to give me an explanation, the Committee on the absurd, I decided, with great difficulty, to accept this commission, to save me at least, the remaining € 1500.
Then I write an email, specific, detailed, always with my trading account number, OLEG, as my reference, and control.
their response:
This is not an office, currency exchange, we are not exchangers he has violated the system!
damn, so they write, because now, they do not know what to say or where to attach, then, say that I have deposited, and then, I wanted to immediately withdraw. but then again OLEG knew everything.
4 - EMAIL: this is really the icing on the cake, will make you smile a lot, but believe me, which really sad and disappointing, write to me telling me that:
my deposit and withdrawal, and abnormal findings, and in my case, and in his hand, to lawyers, to make inquiries about me, and if there are problems, they will pass my case to the police!

well, that's about it, here I write my account number, and my name.
I have no more words to explain what I was done, if you are able to offer support, to seek justice against these swindlers and thieves, snakes, I would be very, very, very, grateful, and I acquitted, surely .
I put myself in your hands, I no longer know what to do, I tried them all.

Thank you for reading.

email fxcompany.JPGemail fxcompany2.JPGemail fxcompany3.JPGemail fxcompany4.JPGemail fx company1.JPG

Send them a link to this discussion thread. Invite them and their lawyers to publicly explain why your money has not yet been sent.

site off line

hello, I just connected to the site, Forex Company, but it seems, is quite dead, not the first time this happens, the site and off-line completely.
I do not know a coma, I wanted to talk in chat, even if they never settle on anything.
these are smart, have not even replied to the other 2 emails that I sent.
addeso I try to send an email, support, and attach the link of my discussion.

if you have suggestions, tell me, well, there are organizations, or governmental bodies, which can entary in the field to defend an investor?

Both the .net and .ru websites look like they are up and running.

The real regulator for Russian brokers (as opposed to various private groups that claim to be regulators) is the Federal Service for Financial Markets. The website is at ffms.ru

How did you fund your account? If by bank wire or credit card, talk to your local bank and police about how to file internet-based financial fraud charges. If you used something like MoneyBookers or PayPal, file a complaint with them.

I believe the main reasons for traders get robbed by Scam brokers is their wrong bad choice of broker.

In most cases found at FPA, Scam brokers are the ones rarely anybody had listened about and personally never heard of most Scam brokers that traders open cases against at FPA like this Fxcompany, from where was it born:confused:
How do traders put their money in such brokers when there's nothing attractive to seduce, like low spreads, regulations, reputability..etc
Even its site is very amateur!! Fxcompany. net or ru is same broker but just different written language.
I understood that you are an Italian Citizen, but who introduced you to that broker?? What did you find attractive in it?
When you found chat problems(that must be the minimum positive point for any broker) from the start before opening an account """""it worked Normally, 10 minutes online, 3 hours off-line, and Each time, I repeat, every time I wrote, let me wait, even 5-10 minutes, before answering""""" Why did you proceed?!
My comment is not to accuse you but to let others to learn from your lesson, who would like to open an account with a broker, make good review search first, some might be misleading and confusing(broker advertising with reviews companies reasons) but you'll know some useful thing from it, checking many companies or sites reviews.
Even with google search for top or best forex brokers would not find but very few of Scam brokers found at FPA and those are mostly the regulated ones.
Not all brokers with regulation are good, some are Scams too but at least you can complain somewhere if it's registered/regulated at FSA, NFA, CFTC, BAFIN..etc
I suggest if you have a friend who speaks or write English well to translate your opinion and story with Fxcompany broker because your post is not very clear in details written.

There must be some thread at FPA listing brokers that are safe to open an account with and what regulation bodies are the ones best to look at in a broker.
Don't know if my suggestion can be applicable because of advertising reasons at FPA but a new thread started by long time or many posts members like Pharaoh might be better and gives some value to it and others can participate in their opinions and experiences with the listed brokers.
Many traders find it hard to find and choose a broker, why don't we give them a good list to choose from instead of them searching somewhere in the net or get cheated by any introducing broker or anybody making this a business.., to later tell us their sad stories with Scam Brokers & Companies.
By this step, we can help prevent traders from being Victims and decrease the amounts of money Scam brokers are stealing from clients.

My funds were sent, with a bank, classic, in fact, in the transactions, the bank is that I sent to forex company.
now I try to call the bank, but I do nothing.
solutions or other departments, or numbers, which denounce this situation?
thanks

Call the bank again and ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. If they claim to have nothing like that, ask them what government agency regulates the bank - that will get their attention.

Also, call your local police. They may not handle this sort of thing, but they should know where and how to report online fraud.

Back