Super Trend Profit - 90/95% of profitable trading signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

aziharley

Recruit
Super Trend Profit Forex Indicator is a very good beginners as it signals give signals when to buy/sell which is clearly displayed on the chart. The indicator is a custom made moving average. When you trade with this indicator, you can actually see textual information that is displayed on the main chart. The textual information here means “BUY” and “SELL”.

Another advantage you can get by using this software is that you get to know the current trend of the market and the current trading signal (buy or sell). You can see this info on the top left corner of the main chart window. When you install the Super Trend Profit correctly, your chart should look like this:

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

As you can see in the above pictures that Super Trend Profit indicator is just a moving average that changes the color as the trend changes. When the market is bullish the super trend profit indicator is light blue in color and it is red when the market is bearish. Without any doubt this system is a trend following system. Therefore, the system works best on trending market conditions rather than in flat market or it’s even better to ignore trading in sideways market.

H1, H4 and D1 time frames would be perfect for Super Trend Profit system due to the reason that the trend are more clearer on these time frames.

Do the same with template file (.tpl), if there is any, at File/Open Data Folder/templates.

How to install Super Trend Profit Forex Indicator.mq4?

• Download Super Trend Profit Forex Indicator.mq4
  • Copy Super Trend Profit Forex Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
  • Start or restart your Metatrader Client
  • Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
  • Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
  • Right click on Super Trend Profit Forex Indicator.mq4
  • Attach to a chart
  • Modify settings or press ok
  • Indicator Super Trend Profit Forex Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
Here you are The Link To Download: mediafire.com/file/dfvqa1y4owekafv/Super_Trend_Profit.rar/file

Hi Aziharley

I have tried several times to download the indicator but could not. Can you resend the link? Can the indicator be found on tradingview platform?

I also think that this indicator can be very profitable. So I'd like to give it a chance, too, and try it. Does anyone already have a similar experience? How safe is it to trust indicators like this? Because I'm very concerned about the safety of my personal data and the security of my account.

I also think that this indicator can be very profitable. So I'd like to give it a chance, too, and try it. Does anyone already have a similar experience? How safe is it to trust indicators like this? Because I'm very concerned about the safety of my personal data and the security of my account.

What? You are worried that a month's old offer from a guy who only made one post might not be safe? ;)

Other than many potential types of malware that could hijack your trading account, steal all your data, and erase your hard drive, I'm sure it's perfectly safe to download and use software from any unknown source. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back