superforex.com - Abandoned Complaint

Erick K

Recruit
My name is Erick K
Superforex Real Account: 737873

On 31st August 2021, I deposited 500$ through Skrill
In that first week of trading (31 August - 3rd September), I made a 118.4$ profit, as below:

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-19 at 14.13.00.jpeg

I then made a 59$ withdrawal on 4th September as below:

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-19 at 14.14.24.jpeg

The next week (6th September to 10th September) I made a 575.21$ profit as below:

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-19 at 14.17.40.jpeg

I then attempted to make a withdrawal of 287$, but it was rejected and returned to my account with the message 'VERIFY YOUR ADDRESS'. See 1 & 2 . And as I was waiting for my withdrawal to be accepted, I saw a transaction with a deduction of -778.84$ with the message 'CANCEL ORDERS clause 5.16' See 3:

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-19 at 14.52.45.jpeg

An email from their 'Risk management and trading Department' followed shortly thereafter on 10th September stating that they 'have to cancel trading results of ALL orders due to violation of User's agreement h 5.16' as below:

FireShot Capture 619.png

I went to their website in search of this clause that I have violated and found it here, https://my.superforex.com/register-client. It states that 'The Customer is prohibited from using strategies of trading which are based on technical imperfections in the trading platform or delays in quotes during periods of high volatility on the market. The Company reserves the rights to reconsider and cancel the results of such trades.' as below:

FireShot Capture 620.png

I wrote back to them on 13th September and asked the following:

If 'I made a deposit of 500$ and a profit of 693.61$ from trading. Why have you canceled trading results worth 778.84$ when my deposit is 500$ and money earned from trading is 693.61$ after commissions paid?'

I also asked them to 'Kindly clarify which of these I violated, and kindly provide a breakdown of each trade where this clause was violated'

And I also asked them to 'Let me know the trades where you believe I used a strategy based on technical imperfections, and list what those technical imperfections are, OR which trades I took during delays in quotes during a period of high volatility on the market, and list when those delays happened', as below:

liuyhg.JPG

They wrote back on 15th September stating that 'Fact of violation has been proved and all explanation have been provided. We're not going to reconsider our decision. We close this dispute and reserve power to ignore further messages.' as below:

FireShot Capture 622.png

Seeing that this was a battle that could drag on for a long time and I could lose the rest of my money I decided to withdraw what was left (See1), which they again rejected saying 'VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT' (See 2), which I did by uploading my latest bank statement again (the same one I had used to verify my account) and I finally managed to get my money (See 3):

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-19 at 15.01.45.jpeg

Superforex.com have robbed me of my profits claiming that i have violated their clause. I asked them to clarify which part of their clause I violated, and I asked them to specify which of my trades violated this clause and they have not done so.

And they have also stolen part of my initial 500$ deposit

If, according to their email, I have violated their clause 5.16 and they have had to cancel the trading results of all my orders why did they take 778.84$ instead of the 693.61$ that was actually made from trading? Why have they taken more that what I made from trading? Why have they taken part of my deposit?

They can keep the 693.61$ profits that I made from trading, I just want all my deposit back

I made two withdrawals, 59$ + 355$ = 414$
500$ - 414$ = 86$

They owe me 86$ as part of my initial deposit that they have stolen

Erick K

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-09-19 at 14.09.42.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-19 at 14.09.42.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 29
My name is Erick K
Superforex Real Account: 737873

On 31st August 2021, I deposited 500$ through Skrill
In that first week of trading (31 August - 3rd September), I made a 118.4$ profit, as below:

View attachment 69046

I then made a 59$ withdrawal on 4th September as below:

View attachment 69047

The next week (6th September to 10th September) I made a 575.21$ profit as below:

View attachment 69048

I then attempted to make a withdrawal of 287$, but it was rejected and returned to my account with the message 'VERIFY YOUR ADDRESS'. See 1 & 2 . And as I was waiting for my withdrawal to be accepted, I saw a transaction with a deduction of -778.84$ with the message 'CANCEL ORDERS clause 5.16' See 3:

View attachment 69056

An email from their 'Risk management and trading Department' followed shortly thereafter on 10th September stating that they 'have to cancel trading results of ALL orders due to violation of User's agreement h 5.16' as below:

View attachment 69053

I went to their website in search of this clause that I have violated and found it here, https://my.superforex.com/register-client. It states that 'The Customer is prohibited from using strategies of trading which are based on technical imperfections in the trading platform or delays in quotes during periods of high volatility on the market. The Company reserves the rights to reconsider and cancel the results of such trades.' as below:

View attachment 69054

I wrote back to them on 13th September and asked the following:

If 'I made a deposit of 500$ and a profit of 693.61$ from trading. Why have you canceled trading results worth 778.84$ when my deposit is 500$ and money earned from trading is 693.61$ after commissions paid?'

I also asked them to 'Kindly clarify which of these I violated, and kindly provide a breakdown of each trade where this clause was violated'

And I also asked them to 'Let me know the trades where you believe I used a strategy based on technical imperfections, and list what those technical imperfections are, OR which trades I took during delays in quotes during a period of high volatility on the market, and list when those delays happened', as below:

View attachment 69057

They wrote back on 15th September stating that 'Fact of violation has been proved and all explanation have been provided. We're not going to reconsider our decision. We close this dispute and reserve power to ignore further messages.' as below:

View attachment 69058

Seeing that this was a battle that could drag on for a long time and I could lose the rest of my money I decided to withdraw what was left (See1), which they again rejected saying 'VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT' (See 2), which I did by uploading my latest bank statement again (the same one I had used to verify my account) and I finally managed to get my money (See 3):

View attachment 69059

Superforex.com have robbed me of my profits claiming that i have violated their clause. I asked them to clarify which part of their clause I violated, and I asked them to specify which of my trades violated this clause and they have not done so.

And they have also stolen part of my initial 500$ deposit

If, according to their email, I have violated their clause 5.16 and they have had to cancel the trading results of all my orders why did they take 778.84$ instead of the 693.61$ that was actually made from trading? Why have they taken more that what I made from trading? Why have they taken part of my deposit?

They can keep the 693.61$ profits that I made from trading, I just want all my deposit back

I made two withdrawals, 59$ + 355$ = 414$
500$ - 414$ = 86$

They owe me 86$ as part of my initial deposit that they have stolen

Erick K
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12257/www.superforex.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old. FPA Forums Team Note: In addition to the first post being 4 days old, Erick K also needs to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

15 dec i made positions after analysing fomc meeting fundermental positions they closed my account and balance of 76 usd they stolen from my account one and only broker i ever seen news and fundermental data positions is seems like fraudulent activity..i was opened positions after technical and fundermental data analysis because both detections are same i was lost my 4 positions profits because they told while news release open positions fraudulent activity.
if you're technical analysis trader or fundermental analysis trader please be aware don't Open positions while news release your all of fund they will stolen from you because it's fraudulent activity I'm really unhappy

Hello dear client

Your withdrawal has been canceled and turned back to your trading account. At the same time, we have to cancel trading results of All orders processed from November 28 due to violation of User's agreement clause 5.16.

Total amount for cancellation is $76.25

Please change your trading strategy and trade according to the terms and conditions of the User's Agreement. Everything was done according to standards of the international legal agreement and under IFSC regulation.

Please note: payment for the deals processing (commissions) can take some part of deposit and can't be turned back given that service of access to the market has been provided in full by liquidity providers.

5.16 - The Company reserves the right to monitor trading strategies used by clients in the trading and reconsider trading results in case of detection of fraudulent trading strategies, such as trading on spikes during extremely high volatility, a "Bonus scam" strategies, strategies using technical imperfections of the platform, including possible delays in the rates, strategies based on using any hacking tools that could disrupt workability of the platform and stability of the Compan
Screenshot_20221215-105911.jpg
y's financial system.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221215-140103.jpg
    Screenshot_20221215-140103.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 17
15 dec i made positions after analysing fomc meeting fundermental positions they closed my account and balance of 76 usd they stolen from my account one and only broker i ever seen news and fundermental data positions is seems like fraudulent activity..i was opened positions after technical and fundermental data analysis because both detections are same i was lost my 4 positions profits because they told while news release open positions fraudulent activity.
if you're technical analysis trader or fundermental analysis trader please be aware don't Open positions while news release your all of fund they will stolen from you because it's fraudulent activity I'm really unhappy

Hello dear client

Your withdrawal has been canceled and turned back to your trading account. At the same time, we have to cancel trading results of All orders processed from November 28 due to violation of User's agreement clause 5.16.

Total amount for cancellation is $76.25

Please change your trading strategy and trade according to the terms and conditions of the User's Agreement. Everything was done according to standards of the international legal agreement and under IFSC regulation.

Please note: payment for the deals processing (commissions) can take some part of deposit and can't be turned back given that service of access to the market has been provided in full by liquidity providers.

5.16 - The Company reserves the right to monitor trading strategies used by clients in the trading and reconsider trading results in case of detection of fraudulent trading strategies, such as trading on spikes during extremely high volatility, a "Bonus scam" strategies, strategies using technical imperfections of the platform, including possible delays in the rates, strategies based on using any hacking tools that could disrupt workability of the platform and stability of the CompanView attachment 81492y's financial system.
If you are having a severe problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions
and give details (make sure to choose "prefix" as a problem).

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, it will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes getting advice specific to resolving your issue easier.

Back