Superforex.com is BIG SCAM BROKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ezoforx

Recruit
Superforex.com is a BIG SCAM broker. On 3rd December 2015 I deposit USD100 to my acc 2964 and apply for 40% welcome bonus. My EA make big profit on the same day because of enormous volatility during news release. On 4th December 2015 they cancel my profit for no any reasons given. It is clear I do not breach any of their rules stated in the Public Offer Agreement. This is sign of poor company which only wants to take client's money. They give bonus but never want to pay for profit.

Everybody should stay away from this kind of rubbish broker.

Please find my statement attached for proof of evidence and show me which clause in the Public Offer Statement that I breach the rule??.

Attachments

• Statement_ 2964.pdf
    917.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Public Offer Agreement.pdf
    388.1 KB · Views: 52
Send an email to all the addresses you have for them. Include a link to this thread and an invitation to join the discussion.

I dont know whats problems do you guys have with this broker but i got my no deposit bonus without delays.. My account was verifiy following day and immediately credited with the bonus. i had a lot of problems with other brokers but not with one. Can say that superforex offer one of the best conditions for no deposit bonus.

Wow. Another brand new account which showed up solely to promote a broker in an old Scam Alerts thread.

Well, I received $100 no deposit bonus, made $200 profit and now I have made a withdrawal request. So far so good with this broker, I guess is a reliable one.

Hi! I'm registered $100 no deposit bonus, I made more $200 profit and I have made a withdrawal request. Very nice trading platform and nice Broker.

Superforex.com is a BIG SCAM broker. On 3rd December 2015 I deposit USD100 to my acc 2964 and apply for 40% welcome bonus. My EA make big profit on the same day because of enormous volatility during news release. On 4th December 2015 they cancel my profit for no any reasons given. It is clear I do not breach any of their rules stated in the Public Offer Agreement. This is sign of poor company which only wants to take client's money. They give bonus but never want to pay for profit.

Everybody should stay away from this kind of rubbish broker.

Please find my statement attached for proof of evidence and show me which clause in the Public Offer Statement that I breach the rule??.

HI I JUST SEEN YOUR STATEMAN AND LOOK TO ME YOUR TRADES LAST LESS THEN 2 SECCOND SO IN MY NOLAGE YOU MUST BE USING HIGH FREQWENSY TRADING THAT WHY YOU HAVING PROBLEM IS YOUR EA ARBITRAZE IF YES THAT WHERE YOUR PROBLEM IS

Back