Superforex.com scams clients by changing Contract size on oppened orders

Hello everyone,

I have the same problem as BartForexer from this topic
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...tering-contract-size-on-oppened-orders.57437/

They closed all my trades becuase they changed Contract size from 500 to 10000. They already admit that it was their fault but they started ingoring me for few days now. Please find attached my emails.
++ attached zip file
Never share your email on the Public platform, by doing that you get a high percentage chance to get scamming email by so-called recovery room scammers. I request mods to remove the attached files.

Hello everyone,

I have the same problem as BartForexer from this topic
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...tering-contract-size-on-oppened-orders.57437/

They closed all my trades becuase they changed Contract size from 500 to 10000. They already admit that it was their fault but they started ingoring me for few days now. Please find attached my emails.
Here is the link of Superfx_official Rep, go ahead and invite him to this thread. He will explain to you about this.

Although, they corrected my balance but there are still missing money.
On the beginning I have paid 400 dollars and they gave me Welcome Bonus. Thanks to that I had 560 dollars. I had two losses for about 100 dollars but they were from my Welcome Bonus money because on their website I still had 400 dollars. Now they corrected balance only for USDTRY trades and cancelled Welcome Bonus, therefore those two losses now went from my original balance. I think this is unfair, because previously losses were from my additional money from Welcome Bonus and now they cancelled this Bonus specially to take my money. I have had some replies from them but I still don't get my whole money. They are avoiding proper answers and giving only bullshits. I waited until 23rd of November till now for they answer and they give me only this

"Hello!
Thank you for your request to our Support Team.

13200802 Balance 12-11-2018 16:19:47 01-01-1970 00:00:00 0 -160 0 CANCEL WELCOME BONUS
#SuperForex reserves the right to cancel the Welcome+ Bonus without any prior notice to its customers. Therefore we strongly recommend that customers should not use the bonus funds in calculation of profit in their trading strategy."

For me they are scum broker and thieves. Could you please help me with this? Should I opened court case?

FxMaster, thank you for inviting our company here.

Dear mrhydenowy,
As we informed you earlier trading by trading instrument USDTRY has been suspended by liquidity providers and the changes of this instrument has been made by them because of extramarital changed on market and it's not depends on services which provide by our Company. However now all result( positive and negative) of these deals namely 9823858,11089217 has been cancelled and balance is corrected.

On the 12th of November 2018 the correction was made in 896.15 USD

Due to your other requests of compensations, we can provide any decisions except the orders were closed by Stop OUT and Stop LOSS, so your complains are unfounded:
9808931 USDZAR was closed by stop out
11097685 USDHKD was closed by stop out
10482826 USDBRL was closed by stop loss

Welcome bonus was canceled at your account due to the agreement's statements (Welcome+ bonus):
https://superforex.com/terms-and-conditions
#12 SuperForex reserves the right to cancel the Welcome+ Bonus without any prior notice to its customers. Therefore we strongly recommend that customers should not use the bonus funds in calculation of profit in their trading strategy.

I already wrote what you wrote above and I still think this is bull****. But I have asked you why you canceled Welcome Bonus now and not earlier? But now I think I know the answer to that: because you wanted to steal 100 $ from me and you did it. And you know what? Keep them. I don't have time to arguing with you anymore because this case was opened around two months ago. And those 100$ isn't worth it.
But I want you to know one thing. I wanted to deposited few thousands $ but I have read "strategy" that people shouldn't deposit all their money to new brokers to check if everything is ok. And this is true!. You have lost my money, my brother money and few of our friends money and I will post on every single one website your "strategy" for stealing money. Those 100$ will costs you much more than me.

FxMaster
Thank you for your time and I have one more favor. Please don't delete this thread. Let people see what Super(****)forex is doing with customers and let people see what is the approach of this broker to his clients.

Back