SUPERFOREX SCAM!!! Depositing Scam, Trading Scam, Withdrawals Scam

@Superfx_official, it is more than a week now that I posted my complaints can you please respond to my complaints?
I believe this is opportunity for you to defend your company and show that you have not cheated, and defrauded me. If you were a honest and transparent company then we would received a quick response to the magnitude of complaints that I made.

Thanks. I'm contacting their regulator today!!!

Code:
try ask lawyer advice in belize
https://bz.pathlegal.com/freelegaladvice.php
http://belizebar.bz/legal-aid/
http://belizebar.bz/member-directory/

file a fraud case report with belize police
http://www.belizepolice.bz/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67&Itemid=281
https://www.facebook.com/BelizeEasternPoliceDivision/

Code:
try ask lawyer advice in belize
https://bz.pathlegal.com/freelegaladvice.php
http://belizebar.bz/legal-aid/
http://belizebar.bz/member-directory/

file a fraud case report with belize police
http://www.belizepolice.bz/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67&Itemid=281
https://www.facebook.com/BelizeEasternPoliceDivision/
Great stuff. Would check them out. Thanks

Be informed that Mark Collins never being our employee, he was local agent and we did not bear any responsibility for activity of 3rd party https://front.supercdn.site/documents/superforex-ltd-hot-bonus-agreement-en.pdf

In the same time we have already reported to Nigeria Police department in order to help you with that case and solve it succesfully and in the same time please be aware, that according Client TnC we are not responsible for 3rd party according clause 9.14:
9.1.4. The Customer acknowledges that the Company or a third party involved in providing the services to the Customer shall not be liable for malfunctioning of the telephone or Internet equipment, scheduled maintenance or updates or any other events beyond the control of the Company or information service providers or a third party providing services to the Customer.

But in any case we are helping you in this issue and everyday working with officers in Lagos for solving it.

Regarding your other terms from the claim, your strategy was extremely high and company does not bear responsibility for the result of your trading.
Pls read 7. Risks from Client Agreement. https://front.supercdn.site/documents/superforex-ltd-client-agreement-en.pdf

Regarding Bonus issue - you should also read Terms of Bonus and be aware that Hot Bonus 202% is an exclusive offer and profit generated by using this bonus is distributed accordingly. According your trading result in the beginning you generated profit and part of this profit was distributed to Bonus Funds (read terms of Hot Bonus here - https://front.supercdn.site/documents/superforex-ltd-hot-bonus-agreement-en.pdf). Then according our checks you had a huge drop down and when margin level becomes lower then 300% Bonus can be cancelled including part of the profit generated by using this bonus.
You should always rely only on your funds in trading strategies.

Hello @Superfx_official, I clearly laid out and itemised my complaints with proper numbering for my complaint points. You virtually skipped all my questions and came up with this insubstantial write-up in your defence. You did not even say anything regarding Complaint 3 from my initial write-up hence I would repeat it again here as complaint 4. Would appreciate if you can reply in a clear logical manner so we can properly understand your explanations. Please reply to according to the numbering of my complaint points for better clarity and coverage.

Complaint 1. You cannot claim to be innocent of Collins actions simply because of your T&C. Collins is not a third party - he was introduced to me as your "Local Depositor and Official IB in Nigeria" in the email that you sent me on 18/03/2020, and there was no mention that I should not send the money ($70,000) to his personal account. You sent me options to choose, and you were aware that your Local Depositors and Officials receive money into their private accounts, and you were also aware that I was going to send the money to Collins personal account before I paid the money but you did not stop me. Collins told the CEO that I was going to deposit $70,000, and the CEO authorised the exchange rate. The CEO would have contacted me at that point to warn me from sending money to Collins private account but he did not. I therefore need you to pay me the outstanding $53,000 as you allowed the fraud to happen in the first place otherwise we would have not been here having this conversation in the first place.

Complaint 2. I have all the reasons to believe that you conspired with Collins to defraud me and it is highly possible that you are also carrying out the same fraud on other innocent clients by introducing them to your Local depositors and them later claiming that they are third parties and you are not responsible for their actions. Your so-called claims to have initiated an investigation is fake.
Where is the evidence to show that you initiated an investigation against Collins when the fraud took place?
Simply claiming to have reported the matter to the police 6 weeks after the fraud does not vindicate you of your crimes. I have email evidence to show how you kept vouching for Collins even after the fraud took place and you were very hesitant to start the investigation.

Complaint 3A.
Forex trading itself is a risky activity and I have the right use up all my margin in any trade of my choice whether or not it is a very risky strategy as long as it does not break any of your rules. All you have to do is to stop me out at margin call of 300% in line with your T&C. The stop out was not done correctly on this occasion as I should have been stopped out at much earlier at 300% which could have left me with much more money in my final balance. You certainly do not have the right to claim all my money because the price moved against me and I was stopped out.

You made a fake claim that there was a huge drop down in price on that day but yet again that is another blatant lie from you. From the chart you would see that the price gradually dropped from 1.08250 to 1.07896 (35 pips) over a 15 minutes period as can be seen from the three 5-minutes bars that were formed. Further inspection of a 1-minute chat would even revel more details of the how slow the price fell. You therefore cannot claim that a drastic fall in price was responsible for the stop out. There were several opportunities for you to stop me out at 300% due to slow movement in price but you did not as you were only interested in wiping off my account.

Furthermore, from the attached screenshot of my Advanced Trading History and MT4, you would find that all my positions were closed at exactly the same time at 11:39:18 and you admitted in previous correspondence that it was done manually by your staff. There was therefore no room offered for my margin, credit and liquidity levels to adjust and improve if the position were closed in succession and in a proper way. Your trading staff closed all my positions in one go hence it was not beneficial to my account as it only left me with a balance of $2,572.67 from an initial £34,932.83 that I began trading on 24/03/2020.

I therefore believe your systems was either not working/functioning properly, or it was flawed to allow you cheat clients by wiping off their accounts whenever it suits you. I believe this is a fundamental error when your systems are not functioning properly and is making clients to lose loads of money to the advantage of the Superforex. This is a clear case of scam and fraud. Your systems whether automated or manual should be able to accurately process calculations, transactions and rules and procedures and there is a failing on the side of the company on this occasion.

There is also a clear case of breach of trust as clients who come to trade with your company do so on the believe that your systems are an automated process that are expected to work based on a clear set of operating parameters however this is not case as you have been lying and cheating your customers with your manual manipulations.

Unless there is any evidence of me breaking any rules of the T&C, if not my hands are completely clean and the fault lies with you especially by the breaches in your trading systems be it automated or manual. Even if I broke any of your rules, then your staff should have closed all my positions immediately and not wait till when I was making losses. As can be seen from the attached MT4 screenshots, the price reversed upwards as soon as my positions were closed whence it was a clear sabotage to inhibit me from the huge profits I stood to gain when the price moved in the direction of my trading positions.

Complaint 3B. Relates to the Spread and Commission on my Profi-STP account: My main reasons for selecting the Profi-STP account was because there was no spread associated with the account. I believe the system was manipulated to attach spread to my EURUSD as all my positions were EURUSD and there was no spread on all the other pairs at the time I was stopped out as seen in my MT4 screenshots. The spread had increased by 7 to 15 pips at the time of my stop out and there is no information that Spread and Commission would be charged on this type of account anywhere on the company website.

The spread and commission had increased my margin costs and worsened my trading and financial position which ultimately led to the margin call and stop out. The website screenshots states that the spread on the Profi-STP account is 0 (zero) and there was no mention of any commission anywhere on the website. This is another clear case of fraud and scam and breach of trust. You package accounts and mislead clients to use the accounts which does not deliver what you say it would. This is yet again another device to help you in increasing client’s losses to your advantage.
I would like a full refund of my entire deposit of $17,000 plus profit of $17,932.83 (= £34,932.83) to resolve complaint 3A and 3B.

Complaint 4. You completely avoided this complaint point in your previous response. You prevented me from withdrawing the remaining balance of $2,572.67 that was left after the after the fraudulent Margin Call and Stop Out that took place on 24/03/2020 as explained above. I requested to withdraw $2,500 on 30/03/2020 and the Support Team told me to contact the local depositor who made the initial deposit for me.

The local depositor was Collins Mark who had already defrauded me of my remaining deposit of $53,000 so Support Team assured me that they would process the request to my bank account directly. At that point in time, I was frustrated by the poor response and unwillingness of the Superforex to resolve my withdrawal request, the complaint over Margin call and Stop out, and also the fraud carried out by Collins Mark so I threatened to take legal action against the company in a message that I sent on 31/03/2020. Surprisingly and shockingly an hour later, my earlier balance of $2,572.67 was debited under the heading ''Cancel Part Hot Bonus''.

It is unbelievable that you came back seven days later after you had already cancelled your Hot Bonus which led to my loss of £34,932.83 and you still want to prevent me from withdrawing my remaining balance of balance by claiming another Hot Bonus cancellation to wipe off the remaining balance on the account. Would like to make it clear that the only bonus received on the account was $34,340 for my $17,000 deposit as per the 202% bonus. No money was withdrawn from the account till date so the entire deposit of $17,000 and profit of $17,932.83 were all consumed by the stop out/margin call and the hot bonus cancellation of $34,400 that took place on 24/03/2020 and left a balance of $2,572.67.

There is clear evidence from the attached Advanced Trading History and MT4, and the sequence in the occurrence of events to show that your CEO (Vladmir Syrov) is keen to prevent me from withdrawing my balance of $2,572.67, and is trying anything by Hook or Crook to ensure that I do not get back my money because I threatened to take legal actions against Superforex for all my complaints. You went as far as disabling my MT4 account access in a bid to prevent me from obtaining evidence that could be used against you. I do not owe SuperForex any money and would like you to return my $2,572.67 to resolve this particular complaint. If you feel otherwise then please provide a clear breakdown of how you arrived at your calculations. Your calculations should include initial deposit, bonus amount, profits, losses, bonus cancellation and final balance after margin call.

In summary would like to receive in total resolution: $53,000 (the outstanding balance of my deposit), plus £34,932.83 (Stop out loss), plus $2,572.67 (remaining balance after Stop Out) = which totals to $90,505.50.

Hello @Superfx_official, I clearly laid out and itemised my complaints with proper numbering for my complaint points. You virtually skipped all my questions and came up with this insubstantial write-up in your defence. You did not even say anything regarding Complaint 3 from my initial write-up hence I would repeat it again here as complaint 4. Would appreciate if you can reply in a clear logical manner so we can properly understand your explanations. Please reply to according to the numbering of my complaint points for better clarity and coverage.

Complaint 1. You cannot claim to be innocent of Collins actions simply because of your T&C. Collins is not a third party - he was introduced to me as your "Local Depositor and Official IB in Nigeria" in the email that you sent me on 18/03/2020, and there was no mention that I should not send the money ($70,000) to his personal account. You sent me options to choose, and you were aware that your Local Depositors and Officials receive money into their private accounts, and you were also aware that I was going to send the money to Collins personal account before I paid the money but you did not stop me. Collins told the CEO that I was going to deposit $70,000, and the CEO authorised the exchange rate. The CEO would have contacted me at that point to warn me from sending money to Collins private account but he did not. I therefore need you to pay me the outstanding $53,000 as you allowed the fraud to happen in the first place otherwise we would have not been here having this conversation in the first place.

Complaint 2. I have all the reasons to believe that you conspired with Collins to defraud me and it is highly possible that you are also carrying out the same fraud on other innocent clients by introducing them to your Local depositors and them later claiming that they are third parties and you are not responsible for their actions. Your so-called claims to have initiated an investigation is fake.
Where is the evidence to show that you initiated an investigation against Collins when the fraud took place?
Simply claiming to have reported the matter to the police 6 weeks after the fraud does not vindicate you of your crimes. I have email evidence to show how you kept vouching for Collins even after the fraud took place and you were very hesitant to start the investigation.

Complaint 3A.
Forex trading itself is a risky activity and I have the right use up all my margin in any trade of my choice whether or not it is a very risky strategy as long as it does not break any of your rules. All you have to do is to stop me out at margin call of 300% in line with your T&C. The stop out was not done correctly on this occasion as I should have been stopped out at much earlier at 300% which could have left me with much more money in my final balance. You certainly do not have the right to claim all my money because the price moved against me and I was stopped out.

You made a fake claim that there was a huge drop down in price on that day but yet again that is another blatant lie from you. From the chart you would see that the price gradually dropped from 1.08250 to 1.07896 (35 pips) over a 15 minutes period as can be seen from the three 5-minutes bars that were formed. Further inspection of a 1-minute chat would even revel more details of the how slow the price fell. You therefore cannot claim that a drastic fall in price was responsible for the stop out. There were several opportunities for you to stop me out at 300% due to slow movement in price but you did not as you were only interested in wiping off my account.

Furthermore, from the attached screenshot of my Advanced Trading History and MT4, you would find that all my positions were closed at exactly the same time at 11:39:18 and you admitted in previous correspondence that it was done manually by your staff. There was therefore no room offered for my margin, credit and liquidity levels to adjust and improve if the position were closed in succession and in a proper way. Your trading staff closed all my positions in one go hence it was not beneficial to my account as it only left me with a balance of $2,572.67 from an initial £34,932.83 that I began trading on 24/03/2020.

I therefore believe your systems was either not working/functioning properly, or it was flawed to allow you cheat clients by wiping off their accounts whenever it suits you. I believe this is a fundamental error when your systems are not functioning properly and is making clients to lose loads of money to the advantage of the Superforex. This is a clear case of scam and fraud. Your systems whether automated or manual should be able to accurately process calculations, transactions and rules and procedures and there is a failing on the side of the company on this occasion.

There is also a clear case of breach of trust as clients who come to trade with your company do so on the believe that your systems are an automated process that are expected to work based on a clear set of operating parameters however this is not case as you have been lying and cheating your customers with your manual manipulations.

Unless there is any evidence of me breaking any rules of the T&C, if not my hands are completely clean and the fault lies with you especially by the breaches in your trading systems be it automated or manual. Even if I broke any of your rules, then your staff should have closed all my positions immediately and not wait till when I was making losses. As can be seen from the attached MT4 screenshots, the price reversed upwards as soon as my positions were closed whence it was a clear sabotage to inhibit me from the huge profits I stood to gain when the price moved in the direction of my trading positions.

Complaint 3B. Relates to the Spread and Commission on my Profi-STP account: My main reasons for selecting the Profi-STP account was because there was no spread associated with the account. I believe the system was manipulated to attach spread to my EURUSD as all my positions were EURUSD and there was no spread on all the other pairs at the time I was stopped out as seen in my MT4 screenshots. The spread had increased by 7 to 15 pips at the time of my stop out and there is no information that Spread and Commission would be charged on this type of account anywhere on the company website.

The spread and commission had increased my margin costs and worsened my trading and financial position which ultimately led to the margin call and stop out. The website screenshots states that the spread on the Profi-STP account is 0 (zero) and there was no mention of any commission anywhere on the website. This is another clear case of fraud and scam and breach of trust. You package accounts and mislead clients to use the accounts which does not deliver what you say it would. This is yet again another device to help you in increasing client’s losses to your advantage.
I would like a full refund of my entire deposit of $17,000 plus profit of $17,932.83 (= £34,932.83) to resolve complaint 3A and 3B.

Complaint 4. You completely avoided this complaint point in your previous response. You prevented me from withdrawing the remaining balance of $2,572.67 that was left after the after the fraudulent Margin Call and Stop Out that took place on 24/03/2020 as explained above. I requested to withdraw $2,500 on 30/03/2020 and the Support Team told me to contact the local depositor who made the initial deposit for me.

The local depositor was Collins Mark who had already defrauded me of my remaining deposit of $53,000 so Support Team assured me that they would process the request to my bank account directly. At that point in time, I was frustrated by the poor response and unwillingness of the Superforex to resolve my withdrawal request, the complaint over Margin call and Stop out, and also the fraud carried out by Collins Mark so I threatened to take legal action against the company in a message that I sent on 31/03/2020. Surprisingly and shockingly an hour later, my earlier balance of $2,572.67 was debited under the heading ''Cancel Part Hot Bonus''.

It is unbelievable that you came back seven days later after you had already cancelled your Hot Bonus which led to my loss of £34,932.83 and you still want to prevent me from withdrawing my remaining balance of balance by claiming another Hot Bonus cancellation to wipe off the remaining balance on the account. Would like to make it clear that the only bonus received on the account was $34,340 for my $17,000 deposit as per the 202% bonus. No money was withdrawn from the account till date so the entire deposit of $17,000 and profit of $17,932.83 were all consumed by the stop out/margin call and the hot bonus cancellation of $34,400 that took place on 24/03/2020 and left a balance of $2,572.67.

There is clear evidence from the attached Advanced Trading History and MT4, and the sequence in the occurrence of events to show that your CEO (Vladmir Syrov) is keen to prevent me from withdrawing my balance of $2,572.67, and is trying anything by Hook or Crook to ensure that I do not get back my money because I threatened to take legal actions against Superforex for all my complaints. You went as far as disabling my MT4 account access in a bid to prevent me from obtaining evidence that could be used against you. I do not owe SuperForex any money and would like you to return my $2,572.67 to resolve this particular complaint. If you feel otherwise then please provide a clear breakdown of how you arrived at your calculations. Your calculations should include initial deposit, bonus amount, profits, losses, bonus cancellation and final balance after margin call.

In summary would like to receive in total resolution: $53,000 (the outstanding balance of my deposit), plus £34,932.83 (Stop out loss), plus $2,572.67 (remaining balance after Stop Out) = which totals to $90,505.50.
It's really hard to file a case to brokers company especially if it includes third party payments because in their terms and conditions brokers usually aren't liable for any loss by third party payments. The guy might be working or not for superforex and frauded you and the company also but you can't win this based on your reasoning. I love Nigeria's jolof it's better than Ghana

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on May 22, 2020 at 7:28 AM

@Superfx_official it is now three weeks that we have been waiting for your reply. You were also sent an invitation by FPA admin to reply on the matter and specifically to my message sent on 18/05/2020 but you do not seem bothered to explain and clarify your position as a company accused of committing fraud and scams. I am dismayed, and if indeed you are a genuine and honest company then you would not need to be chased and reminded to reply to the discussion especially if it would clear your name and prove your innocence. I would like to appeal to you and the CEO (Vladmir Syrov) to respond and resolve this matter in line with the fair and peaceful proceedings of the FPA Court.

@Superfx_official and CEO, just so you know I have read the testimony that was written by your former employee (Pavel) which exposes your dirty dealings, fraud and scams. It is a shame that I did not read it back then as I would have never ever traded with Superforex. Everybody in the word needs to read it:

Back