SUPERFOREX SCAM!!! Depositing Scam, Trading Scam, Withdrawals Scam

Alaku

Recruit
I would like to share my experience and report SuperForex as a Scam. They are heartless!!! They scam you when depositing money, when trading, and when making withdrawals. Here are my complaints spread across the three mentioned areas:
1. This relates to fraud of $53,000 that was carried out by SuperForex employee - Collins Mark. I tried to make an instant deAccount History.JPGLost Profit.JPGNo Spread.JPGProfi-STP 2.JPGProfi-STP.JPGSF Advanced Trading History.JPGStop out & Spread.JPGStop out Screen.JPGZero bonus.JPGposit with my Mastercard on 18/03/2020 and the payment did not go through. Collins Mark then contacted me for the first time ever that evening when he phoned me and asked about how he could assist me in depositing Dollars to my Forex Trading account. We negotiated the exchange rate and I quickly got an email confirmation from SuperForex for the exchange rate. He then asked me to deposit my money to his personal account for the speedy processing of my dollar deposit. I challenged his request to make my deposit into his personal account until I got confirmation from SuperForex. SuperForex immediately sent me an official email introducing Collins Mark as their Local Depositor and Official IB in Nigeria, and confirmation that I could transact with him, so I therefore agreed and paid the money ₦25,200,000 ($70,000) into his personal account.
Two days later SuperForex credited my trading account with ₦6,120,000 ($17,000) and have refused to credit the outstanding balance of ₦19,080,000 ($53,000). SuperForex claims to not received the remaining balance from Collins Mark hence they are unable to credit my account or refund the balance to me as requested. I have requested and pleaded on several occasions for my account to be credited by SuperForex irrespective of Collins actions but they refused.
There is therefore reason to believe that SuperForex are conspiring with Local Depositors and their Partners across the world to defraud people of their money hence it is a matter of urgency that people are warned. I strongly feel that SuperForex should accept responsibility for Collins Mark actions and credit my account with the remaining balance of $53,000 while they seek recovery from Collins Mark or their insurance company.
2. This pertains to my Complaint over Margin Call and Stop Out that took place on 24/03/2020 on Profi-STP Account 479505. I traded with the partial deposit of $17,000 that I received on 20/03/2020 and had already made a profit of $17,932.83 on the account on 23/03/2020. I was fraudulently and manually stopped out on 24/03/2020 when SuperForex instantly closed all my positions and left me with a balance of $2,572.67. I complained on the same day and till date SuperForex have not been able to resolve my concerns. These are the main reasons why I suspect fraud following the correspondence that I had with them:
a. As usual their first reason was that I did not keep to the T&C's of the Hot Bonus Agreement and when I asked them to specifically state what rules I broke, they were unable to give me any answer.
b. Relates to the Margin Call which they made reference: Item 15 of their Hot Bonus Agreement states that ''Bonus can be cancelled when your margin level become equal or less than 300%.'' SuperForex did not cancel the Hot Bonus as soon as my margin level dropped below 300% which in this case one would expect anything in the region of 299.99% but they allowed it to drop till it almost wiped off my entire account of £34,932.83 (this figure does not include any Bonus) and left me with a final balance of $2,572.67. I would have had more money in my balance after the Margin Call and Stop Out if the Hot Bonus was removed much earlier, and there was no high volatility to have led to any drastic price movements. It is a fundamental failure if the company systems are not working properly and such flaws are making clients to loose all their money when staff decide to manually implement Margin Call and Stop out at their discretion rather than an automated process that is expected to work based on a clear set of operating parameters.
c. Relates to the Spread and Commission on my Profi-STP account: My main reasons for selecting the Profi-STP account was because there was no spread associated with the account. I believe the system was manipulated to attach spread to my EURUSD as all my positions were EURUSD and there was no spread on all the other pairs at the time I was stopped out as seen in my MT4 screenshots. The spread had increased by 7 to 15 pips at the time of my stop out and there is no information that Spread and Commission would be charged on this type of account anywhere on the company website.
The spread and commission had increased my margin costs and worsened my trading and financial position which ultimately led to the margin call and stop out. The website screenshots states that the spread on the Profi-STP account is 0 (zero) and there was no mention of any commission anywhere on the website.
I have on several occasions asked SuperForex to provide sufficient clarity and quote specific aspects of any evidence in their investigation as well as their MT4, system and server logs, and all other documentary and website evidence but they never did. They have not replied to my last 6 emails where I asked specific questions and clarified my complaint points in a bid to find an amicable solution. I would like a full refund of my entire deposit of $17,000 plus profit of $17,932.83 (= £34,932.83) to resolve this particular complaint.
3. This is with regards to SuperForex again fraudulently trying to prevent me from withdraw the remaining balance of $2,572.67 that was left after the after the Margin Call and Stop Out that took place on 24/03/2020.
I requested to withdraw $2,500 on 30/03/2020 and the Support Team told me to contact the local depositor who made the initial deposit for me. The depositor was Collins Mark who had already defrauded me of my remaining deposit of $53,000 so SuperForex assured me that they would process the request to my bank account directly.
At that point in time, I already had three unresolved complaints and was upset and frustrated by the poor response and unwillingness of the company to find a solution for my withdrawal request, and the complaint over Margin call and Stop out, and also the fraud carried out by Collins Mark so I threatened to take legal action against the company in a message that I sent on 31/03/2020. Surprisingly and shockingly an hour later, my earlier balance of $2,572.67 was debited under the heading ''Cancel Part Hot Bonus''. It is unbelievable that they came back seven days later after they had already cancelled their Hot Bonus which led to my loss of £34,932.83 and they still want to prevent me from withdrawing my remaining balance of balance by claiming another Hot Bonus cancellation to wipe off the remaining balance on the account.
Would like to make it clear that the only bonus received on the account was $34,340 for my $17,000 deposit. I have not withdraw any money from the account till date so the entire deposit of $17,000 and profit of $17,932.83 were all consumed by the stop out/margin call and the hot bonus cancellation of $34,400 that took place on 24/03/2020.
There is clear evidence from the Advanced Trading History and MT4, and the sequence in the occurrence of events to show that SuperForex are just keen to prevent me from withdrawing my balance of $2,572.67 and are trying anything by Hook or Crook to ensure that I do not get my money. They went as far as disabling my MT4 account access in a bid to prevent me from obtaining evidence that could be used against them. The $2,572.67 is the balance after hot bonus cancellation and stop out that was done on 24/03/2020. I do not owe SuperForex any money and would like them to give me my balance of $2,572.67 to resolve this particular complaint.
Overall, I would like to state that it has been an awful experience with SuperForex and I cannot say anything positive about them. I have since then been trying to clarify and resolve my complaints but SuperForex are not replying and even when they do I get very poor responses that are badly and unprofessionally written by the Support, Risk Management, and Trading Teams. I have challenged their responses and always asked for clarification but they always evaded my questions and never cared to explain or present any clear evidence in their replies.
The entire customer service experience with SuperForex is very poor, and the staff including the CEO are very unprofessional in their dealings and communications. I have addressed my complaints to the CEO in my several emails and even sent him a private message to his personal email but he did not respond before I came to Forex Peace Army. Would like to clearly state that SuperForex have lied to me on several occasions, and they are very rude, deceitful and evasive in their dealings. This is a warning for everybody to stay clear of SuperForex. They are a big SCAM!!!
In conclusion, I would like to to receive in resolution: $53,000 (the outstanding balance of my deposit), plus £34,932.83 (Stop out loss), plus $2,572.67 (remaining balance after Stop Out) = which totals to $90,505.50. Would like to state that my initial deposit was a high interest loan at 25% monthly hence I am already struggling to pay interest on the capital even when I have not accessed it. I would like to also request for extra compensation from SuperForex to cover the interest and lost of earnings for last two months as a result of the delay in crediting my account with my trading funds.

Code:
http://www.superforex.com/
Company Name : SUPERFIN CORP.
License Number : IFSC/60/292/TS/19
Phone : 501-223-6910
they're located in Belize, have you try to complaint at the local financial regulator? details below
Code:
https://www.ifsc.gov.bz/complaints/
Email : info@ifsc.gov.bz
Phone : 501-822-2974

Code:
http://www.superforex.com/
Company Name : SUPERFIN CORP.
License Number : IFSC/60/292/TS/19
Phone : 501-223-6910
they're located in Belize, have you try to complaint at the local financial regulator? details below
Code:
https://www.ifsc.gov.bz/complaints/
Email : info@ifsc.gov.bz
Phone : 501-822-2974
Thanks. I'm contacting their regulator today!!!

Why would a broker treat its customer like this!!!! One account with all these: First deposit fraud, second trading fraud, thirdly withdrawal fraud!!!. It is a shame to hear that the CEO is also involved in all this happenings. He cannot claim to be ignorant of what his company does. This is too much atrocities from a broker. I know Superforex are of no good, so everybody in the world should be aware as this broker should be highly avoided by all means. Their regulator should deregister and ban them from operating straightaway!!!

Why did you continue to trade with them even though they sabotage your deposit?

Wasn't that the first red flag that they were dishonest company?

Help me to understand why you continued to trade with a company that stole from you from the very beginning. For example, how would you have the confidence to continue trading???

The gambling/greed impulse must be brought under control. Otherwise this will happen again but with another broker.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on May 11, 2020 at 8:49 AM

Why would a broker treat its customer like this!!!! One account with all these: First deposit fraud, second trading fraud, thirdly withdrawal fraud!!!. It is a shame to hear that the CEO is also involved in all this happenings. He cannot claim to be ignorant of what his company does. This is too much atrocities from a broker. I know Superforex are of no good, so everybody in the world should be aware as this broker should be highly avoided by all means. Their regulator should deregister and ban them from operating straightaway!!!
The lax in regulation is one of the many factors of why these frauds are recurring in a parasite theme. Also, only invest in a broker of whom are highly and well-regulated with nil complaints in FPA's archives. However, sometimes even the broker may stand to be positive and all... they may also turn out to be a wolf in a den, preying on you.

The lax in regulation is one of the many factors of why these frauds are recurring in a parasite theme. Also, only invest in a broker of whom are highly and well-regulated with nil complaints in FPA's archives. However, sometimes even the broker may stand to be positive and all... they may also turn out to be a wolf in a den, preying on you.
Yes indeed!!!

Back